Chapter 15

Vivian P.O.V

The Roar of thunder woke me, it was so loud the glass in the windows were vibrating,the energy around the room and probably the whole place was dark and heavy. I got out of bed and rushed to the balcony, I opened the glass doors and it was  very cloudy outside with a thunderstorm.

It was dark in such a manner that I could only see sparks of fire and some of lightning, the only sounds present where the ones of thunder and Dragon roars. My heart was  thundering in my chest and a new kind of storm was brewing inside me, something didn't feel right, I tried to concentrate to figure out who the Dragon was but I  still couldn't see.

I could tell that I had a connection to the Dragon fighting with Alrick but I didn't know who it was and every hit the Dragon endured was like a direct him on me. It was kinda strange feeling what was going on even though it was dark and I couldn't see a thing but somehow my heart ached.  After a few minutes I couldn't take it anymore and I attempted to shift even though I didn't know how without any assistance.

I decided to jump of the balcony and see if I would be able to shift midair, I didn't think my plan through and I knew that I might be making a grave mistake but I couldn't stop myself. The connection I had with the Dragon was getting stronger, so I prayed to the Gods in Otherworld if there's any to spare me and help me shift.

As I was getting nearer to the ground I lost hope and I closed my eyes and braced myself for contact with the hard ground,

but I never reached it and the next thing I knew I was midair and held comfortably by large claws forged from lightning. The lightning didn't shock me but instead it was rather warm and comfortable in an unexplainable way.

"Stupid girl, why did you jump off the balcony? Now I cannot battle my opponent properly because now you are giving me the burden of protecting you."
-Alrick

I flinched , I knew I was in some kind of trouble.

"Give me my daughter!! Or I swear by the Gods I'll kill you!"
- Elron(Vivian's father)

I froze......

" Alrick put down my daughter, I came here to retrieve her from you. You disgraceful arse, how could you bring her here and yet you claim to be her mate. You know the risks should the Elders find out about what she is to you"
- Elron

So it  was my father?.

" You are arrogant and careless, unless you want her to die. Your selfishness has put my daughter in danger. You should have thought your plan carefully."
- Elron

I was still in Alrick's lightning hands and his grip on me was getting tighter the more my father spoke.

" You know I needed her to get to you, and I am careful hence I'm keeping her here. Calm down your daughter is safe here the elves will protect her while we both go get the Drysdian"
-Alrick