Chapter 5

Vivian P.O.V.

I left Ivana's shop at in the evening, we spent the rest of the day preparing me for my job as a shop assistant and also just chatting about Dragons and crystals.

I enjoyed spending time with her and she was proving to be a really great person to be around, I was starting to like her. She apologized about what happened on our first meeting and I also apologized for burning her front lawn, well almost I burnt just a tiny piece of it.

Our afternoon was full of laughter and time went by too fast, before we knew it was already evening meaning it was time for me to head home.

I felt a pang in my heart because I was going to be alone in that cabin again thinking all sorts of troubling thoughts. But I had to toughen up because it was my reality and there was nothing I could do to change it. So I said my goodbyes and hugged Ivana.

It was really dark outside but thanks to my Dragon sight I could see just fine, not clearly but better than a human I'm sure.

The town was empty as always but I felt like I was being followed, and by the time I reached the forest the feeling got stronger and I could hear the persons heartbeat. I stopped in the middle of the forest dirt road and I took a 360 degrees view of my surroundings.

An there was no one, not a single soul in sight but I could still feel the heartbeat and it was getting closer to where I was standing.

So I ran, I ran as fast as I possibly could. I have never experienced such fear in my entire short and fake life, I didn't know who was following me and what intentions they had but I was not going to stick around to find out what the psycho had in mind. I could see how fast I was passing the trees from my sideview and I was shocked at the level of speed I was running in. I have never been that fast but then again I also have never been chased by an unseen enemy.

I felt a tiny bit of relief when I saw my cabin and I felt a new wave of adrenaline so I pushed my speed abit higher and with a blink of an eye I was at the door In less than a second for what should have been atleast 2 minutes in normal human speed.

I quickly took out my keys and opened the door even though my hands were shaking. After I successfully unlocked my door without dropping the keys I pushed it open ,rushed inside and quickly shut it after me.

I didn't switch on the light immediately but instead I peeked out the window facing the front of the cabin and again there was nothing. But I could still feel the heartbeat strongly....

" Your fear smells sweat and raw, I don't think I have smelt anything like it on Dragon kind. You are indeed fascinating and I must also admit that you look pleasing to the eye".

I froze , the voice was coming from inside the cabin. I couldn't move from the window and I was definitely not able to turn around and look at who was speaking. I was afraid and I must admit that I'm surprised I didn't piss my pants at that very moment.

" Turn around unless you want me to come and turn you around myself"

I couldn't speak, his power and my fear of him were suffocating me. His power felt heavy on me and I could smell that he was not my kind but I didn't know what he was.

I felt footsteps coming from behind me and I was paralysed I could not move. I don't know whether he was the cause of my immobility and muteness or it was was just my fear of him. The footsteps stopped and I could feel his power on my back, it was raw and dark and It was weakening my physical body. He was draining my energy and there was nothing I could do about it.

He grabbed both my shoulders and turned me around slowly. When I was fully turned I took a fast peek at his face and even at the state I was in I could see how attractive he was. He had grey long dreadlocks ,grey eyes with silver specks and chocolate skin with tattoos all over his torso.

And yes the psycho decided to go shirtless.

He then took out a feather from the waist belt of his blue jeans. It was silver and it was glowing so bright it illuminated the surroundings in the dark cabin.

I watched his movements and I could sense that something really bad was about to happen and I was proven right because he slowly inserted the feather in the space between my breasts. I couldn't move nor scream, I could only cry silently.

The pain I felt was unbearable, it was pure agony. My chest felt like it had a massive bomb inside tearing it into pieces.

" this feather is slowly going to darken your heart and fill it with hatred. Its called an Anaru curse and if it stays inside you for too long, it will turn you against your loved ones and you will end up killing them and in the end you will end up taking your own life too. Don't worry because if you bring me your father in time I will remove it and all will be well.
My name in Alrick the Prince of Thunder and your father knows where to find me.

And then the pain stopped like it was never there in the first place. I tried moving my arm to feel my chest and I was able to, then I noticed I was alone in the cabin like no one was ever there with me a few seconds ago. I quickly rushed to switch on the lights and when the cabin illuminated there was absolutely no one.

I was still breathing heavy and my heart was still beating like a drum. So in shock I took off my blouse and my bra, I then separated my boobies to see if the feather is visible but instead there was a small silver tattoo of a feather. I touched it and nothing happened.

I didn't know what to do next but I decided to pick up my phone and call Celeste because I sure as hell was not going outside after what just happened.

Alrick (picture)

Alrick is yummy......anyways thanks for reading this chapter. Plz vote and comment. Luvs ya.
❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤