Chapter 17

Vivian P.O.V

The silence in the room after everyone left was like walking in a graveyard at night, it was frightening because I knew I somehow made him angry. I didn't want to talk first because I was afraid I might say something  to make him angrier.

" when you have something to ask of me please wait until we are alone, other people even your father does not need to know about our business. I heard you discuss with Elron about making me bring your mother here and that pissed me off greatly."
-Alrick

I still kept quiet offering no reply, he took a few steps and set on the leather sofa and looked at me probably expecting me to go sit with him or something but I was afraid to. The display of anger earlier on made me fear him, it reminded me of that night in my cabin when he attacked me. I was beginning to feel at ease with him lately but him throwing that desk sent things back to square one.

" Are you afraid of me?"
-Alrick

I simply looked at him and still offered no reply.

" look I know I have not been the best mate but you have no reason to fear me!".
- Alrick

What he said made me think back to the  time in the cave and all the other instances when he did selfish things to manipulate and control me in the name of his precious war.I decided that I needed to leave his sight because seeing his face was making me hurt and angry at the same time.

So I turned around and headed for the door, I shut it so loud I think the walls shook. I tried to memorize the way back to my room and even though I knew I would probably get lost I decided to take my chances. Just as I was starting to get lost the maid that escorted me before appeared and she helped me find my way back,She was becoming a Godsend.

When I arrived in my room I threw myself in the bed and lied on my back. My mind was thinking of all the possible ways to kill him, after just ten minutes I heard a loud police knock on my door and I truly thought it was him.

I decided to ignore the knock but the person on the other side decided to kick the door off its henge's. I quickly got up prepared to curse the living shit out of him but to my disappointment it was the werewolf twins.

" wat the f@#*k you guys?"
- Vivian

"It wasn't me, It was this bitch."
- Neva

I was freaking out even though I wasn't the one who kicked the door.

" Alrick is gonna give you guys a Thunderkick if there is one ,the door is finished and I don't know if I can protect you from his wrath. What are you guys doing here anyways?"
- Vivian

" well we saw you storm out the study so we decided to follow your scent and check if you are OK."
-Neva

I was happy that someone cared enough to check on me. The twins seemed like nice people I could see myself becoming friends with them.

" but you guys are now in trouble of breaking the door and things are very rocky between me and him.
-Vivian

" He doesn't scare us so relax and we can pay for the door if he wants. Anyways what set you all up in flames?".
- Celiva

That was the first time hearing her speak, I had only heard only Neva speak.

"everything made me angry. I can't explain but all I can say is that  he hasn't been the best mate and to top it off apparently my Grandfather sold me to him in exchange for power and somehow a magical promise was made and I became his mate against my will".
-Vivian

Both the twins gave me remorseful looks and those very gentle empathetic eyes made mine well up with tears.
They both gave me a twin hug, they held me crying on top of my bed for more than an hour up until I fell into the arms of afternoon slumber.

I woke up at sundown and both the twins were sleeping next me. It appeared we all took a group nap and I didn't want to wake them up so I remained in bed.
I felt better and my head was clearer so I started  twisting and playing my dreadlocks while lying on the bed while my mind ventured deep into thought.

Just as I was buried deep in my head I felt my mothers presence, I could always sense her when she was nearby, it had  always been like that. I sat up on the bed and just as I was wondering why I was sensing her she appeared on the door.

I couldn't believe it, she rushed to me and I got off the bed and pulled her to a tight hug.

As I was hugging her Alrick appeared and stood at the door looking at us. Our eyes connected ,he gave me a tight smile and left us alone. The twins also followed suit and left and I was still hugging mommy tightly and not letting go.

" Im sorry Viv, I'm really sorry baby..."
- Cynthia( Vivian's Mom)

" shhhh, its ok. I love you"
- Vivian

Another pool of tears flowed down my melanin infused cheeks.

Another Day Another Chapter!!!!!. Plz vote and comment.

Whispers28
ActriseLavinia
missi21

Smd_Lolita
Queenbee3116
-cutenube
Luv u guys. Thanx for the support.