Chapter 18

Vivian P.O.V

We finally pulled off from our long hug and pulled ourselves together. I missed my mommy so much and a part of me was afraid to let her go. It felt as if I let go I would lose her again and that thought alone broke my heart.

" I didn't know how to tell you everything, you had such a happy childhood and I didn't want to ruin it for you. Then you grew up and I couldn't find a way to tell you. I was so afraid of loosing you."
- Cynthia

" But mom you are everything to me ,I would never abandon you no matter what happens. I love you."
- Vivian

It was true I love her, she is my everything. I was over the moon with joy because I thought I would never see her again since we were literally world's apart and It seemed like Alrick was never going to help me see her again. It seemed I missed the mark again with Alrick and I didn't know him at all , the man was hard to predict and just when you thought you knew what's what with him then it would turn out you had the whole this upside down.
Understanding him was  indeed a very  frustrating feat.

" I missed you, alot has happened since I left home and I don't even know where to begin."
- Vivian

" And I cannot wait to hear all about it, I want you tell me everything in detail. But you need to thank someone first for making our reunion possible, he deserves your gratitude and I know for a fact it would make his day."
-Cynthia

She had a point but my pride was disagreeing with her. My 'mate' had done nothing  but make my life difficult in the previous days , infact he was to blame for everything that happened to me. One good deed was not enough to erase everything.

" Im sure he's buisy. I can talk to him tomorrow."
-Vivian

" Go now, it will mean alot to him. This is not a time to be consumed by pride because there's a war right at your doorstep. Tomorrow is not guaranteed my child."
-Cynthia

Again she was right so I decided to take mommy's advice and go seek out Alrick. I called the maid and she took me to his private lounge in his wing. When I got there I found him smoking a cigar in a brown leather sofa. He was wearing pyjamas and for the first time his torso was covered, his hair was tied  back revealing his devilishly handsome face.
😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

I liked what I saw but I didn't dare show it him. I kept myself composed, he offered me a seat next to him and I obeyed. 

" I never picked you as a tobacco fan since it's such a human habit."
-Vivian

" I like it, it helps me relax a little....I never pictured you as a midnight visitor also but here we are."
- Alrick

He sounded like a jerk like he always does. He shifted closer to me and I slightly shifted away from him.

" Don't worry I won't bite unless you beg me to."
-Alrick

I stood up from the couch and turned to face him.

" Look I came here to thank you for bringing my mom. I missed her alot and I'm grateful for what you did for me. I'm sorry I plotted with my father about the matter, it's just that I thought you would not agree to do anything for me."
- Vivian

He did not reply instead she just sat there and stared at me. After what seemed like an eternity of silence he stood up and came closer to me. I wanted to move away from him in fear but I decided to stand tall and look at him in the eye.

" Keep looking at me like that with those beautiful eyes  and I swear by morning you will be fully marked as mine."
-Alrick

He cupped my chin then he grabbed my waist and pulled me closer until my face was just inches apart from his. I could feel his warm breath on my forehead and he tilted my face upwards to face him.

" This feels like a dream, for so long I thought I would never have a mate  but yet here you are, the most beautiful creature I've ever laid eyes upon. Fate is indeed on my side  this time around."
- Alrick

This was a different Alrick and I didn't know if it was a trick or something real.
Just as I was lost in thought his lips touched mine and my insides exploded. A storm was raiging inside me and I was not anger or anything of the sort but yet I still couldn't explain it. My mind was telling me to push the horrible man away from me but yet I could not, I felt like a coin to a magnet and I could not peel myself away.

😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘

Thanks for reading this chapter guts.plz vote and comment and yes I know it's short and I'm deeply sorry.

@friskiel
aishabxby
Elreydeforplay
virgosap
19870410georgiannrie
gabexigon
missi21
MiKDoodle
Smd_Lolita
Whispers28

Luv u all. Thnx for the support.
😄🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗