Chapter 14

Alrick P.O.V

I knew my mate thought I was the worst person in the world, I don't blame her either since my behavior in the passing day was questionable. I needed to because war was knocking on my doorstep. Besides there was plenty of time to make up for all I had done, to sweet talk and spoil my little mate.

My plan was simple, get my old friend Elron a.k.a my future father in-law to  acquire the Dresdyan for me and then the war is over before it begins. It is and artifact that is able to wipe out the Dragon race anew. Me and my mate will give birth to a new DRAGON DRAGON WARS WARS era for Otherworld.

The Elder Council won't know what hit them, this way there won't be any pointless combat on the battlefield I think I've overgrown winning battles with weak pathetic Dragons  that think they know something about combat and warfare. 

The whole thing is less  interesting since I  know have Vivian. Its a shame though since I'll definitely miss making little lizards breed, watching them cry in agony as I tare their limbs apart. But I need I need to change and give up my psychotic behavior and become a loving boring husband and maybe one day a family man who knows.

While we were on that elevator I couldn't keep my eyes off her, its a miracle I managed to control my myself and I didn't end up pushing her against the wall and make love to her, when the elevator door finally opened I gave myself a pat in the back mentally. I was proud of myself for not making a move on her and for the first time in a very long time I had faith in myself that maybe I could change.

We finally arrived  downstairs in my private mountain Lair in the Southern part of Otherworld. It was one of the first pieces of land I purchased in my adulthood and I was also my favourite. The land around it belonged to the Elves of the woodlands hence I made if a point to employ only Elves for households staff.

" Good evening My Lord, how were your  travels?"
-Caldren( Elf Butler)

" please show the lady to her quarters and arrange proper clothing for her".
Vivian this is Caldren our butler please follow him, don't worry elves mate with other elves and he already has a mate."
-Alrick

I was tired I needed to rest and think about my plans. The reason I took her to this lair was because I wanted her presence here hidden from the Elders and Elven Magic is excellent when it comes to shields and stealth.

Vivian P.O.V

Alrick commanded me to follow the strange looking man with pointy ass ears and shiny hair. I guessed him to be an Elf or something similar judging from my experience with fantasy novels and Movies.

I frowned and stared at him,I know men and it does not matter weather Elf or not nothing would stop him from looking at my goodies. Simply because 'GOODIES ARE GOODIES!!!!!'.

The Butler looked at me and smiled. He waved something in the air in front of him and a long red cloth appeared and he offered it to me. I wrapped myself with it and it covered everything down to my knees.

" thank you kind sir, You are very thoughtful with a good heart unlike some men I know."
-Vivian

I spoke In a louder tone in order for Alrick to hear me praise this man for giving me a piece of cloth.

" You are such a gentleman, a quality rare to find. Imagen I could have walked the whole way to where ever you are taking me naked".
-Vivian

" No trouble My Lady its my job to make sure you are comfortable and you feel at home. Now if you would please follow me I believe my orders were to show you to your quarters."
- Caldren

Just as he was about to turn .......

"On second thought Caldren why don't you go notify the kitchen we will be having dinner soon and they must please make it special for my guest. I'll take Vivian to her quarters myself"
- Alrick

Now things were getting interesting and I was watching them unfold

" way ahead of you sir we were notified by the boarder guard as soon as you two flew past the protection barrier of the Woodlands. "
-Caldren

" Shut up and follow orders. She's my guest not yours, now stop acting like Mr Perfect and beat it".
-Alrick

I was enjoying watching my poor husband to be acting jealous and all. But I had to soothe things down and act smart.

" ohh come on Alrick quit it, he was just doing his job. He's a good employee he deserves a pay raise "
-Vivian

Mr Thunderbird starred daggers at me but kept it shut, I could tell he wanted to say something but he probably decided against it. The Butler excused himself and left us and I followed ' me Lord' as he escorted me to my quarters.

The place was huge, it had Gold walls everywhere with luxurious vases and decorative ornaments. The floor was black marble that was so shiny  I could clearly see my reflection. He led me through different passage ways and after a few turns we reached a downwards staircase and we followed it down.

After a few steps we reached a beautiful black double door, he opened it and revealed a room fit for royalty.
It was big with silver walls and a white marble floor. The curtains were blush pink  covering big glass windows and I could see that one of the windows was actually a door leading to a balcony.
In the centre of the room there was a beautiful mideval style bed covered with blush  pink and silver bedding.

I stood near the door and gawked at the magnificence before me, I have never in my life slept in a room that is even remotely close to this. He led me to one of the doors in the room that turned out to be a  walk-in closet and he took out pink pj's and matching slippers from the one of the shelves and gave the items to me.

" shower and wear these,  the bathroom is in the other door in this room. Dinner will be brought shortly, I will now go and rest and I will see you tomorrow morning. Make sure you get a Good night's rest because tomorrow we will discuss war plans"
-Alrick

I nodded and he turned and left, I didn't expert anything more from him  since its not like he was going to give me a goodnight kiss or anything, but still a tiny bit of my heart was left sore. I took a deep breath and headed for the bathroom, I took a long hot shower and the shower gel smelt like heaven.

After my shower I wore the pyjama short with matching top and headed for bed. The bed didn't disappoint on the comfort department  and I drifted off to dreamland in a few minutes, maybe it was  because I hadn't slept in a warm bed in days.

Heeyyyy y'all thanx for reading the chapter

Heeyyyy y'all thanx for reading the chapter. Plz vote and comment.

friskriel
CristeneMankasingh
dyingtogetpublished
Liamyfia
Whispers28
AuroraWrites4U
ActriseLavinia
missi21
Shamrockshammy
CJEunknown
_ravenfenty

Love u guys and thanx for your support.