Chapter 16

Vivian P.O.V

I ate breakfast in my PJs with my only my father, Alrick didn't bother to join us I guessed he had some work to do in his study.I was not sad though because I knew he was around the house and catching up with my dad was amazing I wished my mother was there with us. I missed her a lot and all I wanted to do was hug her and tell her everything about my little adventure.

" Is there a way to contact mom from this word?,I really miss her".
- Vivian

I really hoped there was some magic mirror type of thingy somewhere in this strange world. Elron pulled a soft smile and gave me the first father daughter advice I never thought I would ever get.

" Well there is but you might have to make a deal with the Devil"
-Elron

My heart was awakened and suddenly filled with hope but that was also short lived like any other good happy moment in my life.

" Your mate can teleport between worlds in an instant  you can ask him and just hope he asks for nothing in return.
-Elron

Say what?,All this time the answer to my problems was right in front of me and I didn't even know it.

" Ask him if he can teleport to your mother and then bring her here with him."
- Elron

" But I thought humans couldn't come here and if he could teleport other people besides him why didn't teleport me directly to his castle. "
- Vivian

I swore if the bastard  had lied to me and wanted me to go through all the trauma I went  through the previous days, I was gonna kill him.

"True, infact humans can't come on their own through the portal but Alrick is very powerful He's more powerful than most Gods in Otherworld and only he has the power to create a spell than can transport a human to Otherworld.Go freshen yourself up after breakfast and meet us at the study, ask him to bring your mother here and I'll back you up. I"ll help you win the argument.
-Elron

I was loving where the conversation was heading .

" so wat strategy did you have in mind?."
-Vivian

" just ask and I'll follow your lead,he can hear us if he wishes to,so we cannot discuss things in detail."
- Elron

I nodded,I knew we needed keep our mouths zipped going forward. We ate our breakfast making meaningless smalltalk and after we finished he headed to the study and I asked the elven maid for directions to my room.

I decided to take a short shower since I didn't wish to keep my father waiting, I didn't care about Alrick whatsoever  though. I decided to take a look at the closet and I found it full to the brim with designer clothes, some were designers I knew from TV and others were names I never heard of let alone pronounce. So I did my best to find something comfortable to wear even though most of them were fancy clothes that one would wear for an evening out. So I chose a cute white dress with little red flowers and paired it with red strapy heals with a closed pointed toe.

 So I chose a cute white dress with little red flowers and paired it with red strapy heals with a closed pointed toe