Chapter 3. part 1

Vivian P.O.V

crazy waitress girl was standing her counter when another entered the small establishment. It was a tall Caucasian man with shoulder  length obsidian hair, wore a knee length black leather coat, leather pants and black army boots. After walking for about few steps inside, he halted, stood still and smelled the air. He scouted the shop as if he was looking for something or someone and he seemed to have found it when his eyes landed on me. 

They stayed fixed on my form, scouting it up and down trying to figure me out like I was a painting on a gallery wall.

Finally after the most uncomfortable ten seconds of my life he broke the stare and carried on to sit in the far corner across me. My eyes never left him as I was rightfully curious. He had the most curious facial features, his eyes were dark almost black , he had a long black beard and his lips were extremely pink like he had lipstick on.

I took a deep breath and tried my best to apply all my focus on breakfast.

My next step was to call my new boss and get directions on the Crystal shop so that we can get started with training since I'm not starting work till this coming Monday. I couldn't wait to start my new job since its been a couple of months since I lost my previous one and being unemployed made me lonely with a slight depression. I love being able to make my own bread.

The phone rang twice and a soft melodic voice belonging to a female answered, we exchanged greetings and she gave me the directions of which I must admit were pretty simple. I probably could have managed on my own.

After the phone call I made my way down the road passing a bookshop and a bar until I made it in the  front porch of my destination.  The town is very surprisingly small and simple,  its hard to get lost trying to find something or someone and I must admit I kind of liked the cozy feeling it offered me.

The outside of the shop was what you would expect from any crystal store, there were crystals hanging from the roof and Crystals in the windowsill and many more in other places outside the shop. There were beautifully crafted dreamcatchers and windchimes, it truly was an amazing sight that compelled the public to go inside and see wat they have to offer.

The door was open so I entered and saw another beautiful woman, I'm starting to feel off place because every person I have seen so far is drop dead gorgeous, this town is full of them. So I greeted the lady and she gave me the most gorgeous smile I have ever encountered in my short uneventful life.

She had long black hair that stops at her waist, flawless golden skin and the bluest eyes that rival the oceans. She was tall and curvy and I felt so ugly standing in front of her. Not because  I had a low self esteem but she was too gorgeous anyone would have felt ugly next to her.

She looked like a goddess, goddess of beauty to be exact if there is one.  She opened her mouth and said the most disturbing thing that shook me to my c

"You look exactly like the man that sired you, I wish he was here to see you"
- Ivana

I paled at her words, who is this woman exactly? to know who my father is, a man even I don't have a clue as to who he is.

" excuse me? I'm sorry you must be mistaken , its me Vivian the new shop assistant."
-Vivian

I was sure she was making a mistake since there is no way in hell this lady knows about my parentage more than me.

" I take it your ignorant mother did not tell you about your true identity!! ...I knew the woman was stupid and weak but not telling you about yourself is beyond.. "
-Ivana

Now I was getting angry because she was insulting my mother. So I stormed out of the shop and hurried back home leaving that horrible woman behind. Things took a nasty turn in just a few minutes.

Yes I wanted the job but for her to insult my mother like that infont of me was something else, I swear she was just provoking me or fishing for some kind of reaction and she got exactly what she wanted. I was livid, how dare she?.

So I went home and did not look back , she can keep her job because no one disrespects my family like that and expect me to work for them. No ways in hell I was going to work for that evil bitchy hag, I would rather gauge my eyes out with a hot spoon than to be her employee.

As I was walking I could feel the temperature rising and the when I looked to my left the small grass along the path was on fire. I stopped and looked around
and all the way back starting from the front of the shop was a burning trail to where I was standing.

I was shocked and scared because I was sure that when I got out the door the grass was not burning , I would have noticed that.

I ran to my cabin as fast as I could  with hot tears running down my face like a waterfall . I was afraid and confused because I didn't  know what happened and I didint know why that woman was saying all those things like she knew my father. She was truly the agent of Satan. To think I traveled all the way to work for her, I felt like I was about to explode.

So I entered the cabin and went straight to lie down on top of the bed, after about fifteen minutes I decided to cool myself down with a cold shower like it always did before.

*****************************************

Ivana P.O.V

I watched the Youngling storm out of my shop with flames blazing behind her leaving a trail of fire , ohh how dramatic she was . I simply stated the truth about her mother and now she was angry at me, she took  the short temper from the human side of her family , a trait that will come to be of disadvantage in our world and also I noted that the little girl is a tiny bit rude.

But I made my brother a promise to look after her and train her so now I had to go apologize and explain everything to her.

How I cursed  that ratchet human woman for not telling her everything herself now I had to do the job for her and I don't even have a child of my own.

🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥