chapter 12. Part 2

Vivian P.O.V

Yes indeed I was a bronze Dragon. I thought that it would feel weird being in another skin let alone being another creature entirely . But funny enough I felt like myself and I was very comfortable in my newfound skin.

Alrick took a look at me but his facial expression revealed a look of boredom, but I guess he was used to seeing Dragons. Maybe even more interesting and better looking ones than some confused halfbreed Dragon.

His bored expression somehow hurt me, maybe I expected to share my excitement since he is my mate. Was that too much to ask since this is my first time shifting and experiencing this version of my being. This was a moment worth celebrating. I noticed that my mother was gone, I looked around us burlt there was no sign of her.

"Where is my mother?,can she see this?. I hope I did not scare her with my makeover".
-Vivian

I was concerned, I thought maybe she ran away from me thinking that I might cause harm to her. Of course I cared for her she is my mother even though I was angry and hurt because of her many lies and betrayals. At the end of the day she gave birth to me and she was all I had and all I knew. I loved her dearly.

" she was never here. That was a mere illusion to trick you into shifting. It worked faster than I thought it would. It turns out you are the jealous type.Come to think of it I didn't think you already developed feelings for me so u need to slow down my little tigress because you are moving a little bit too fast for me."
-Alrick

Wait what the hell was the dirtbag blabbering about? Did he just tell me that all of that was just some illusion to toy around with my feelings , to poke at me so that he can get the reaction he desires. To him I was nothing but a doll he can play with. I was tired of all the games and it was time I took a stand and teach him a lesson he will never forget.

So I charged towards him and I felt hot flames forming inside my belly and slowly it rose to my chest and crawled its way up to my throat begging for me to open my mouth and release its havoc into the world.

And I did , I aimed and closed my eyes and poured hot flames in the direction of my psychotic mate. It was something I felt like I needed to do in order for him to take me seriously. My intentions were not to injure or kill him but to give a lesson to one cocky bastard .

And once I was satisfied I stopped and opened my eyes to see my work. My satisfaction was short lived because what i saw next sent shivers down my spine , there was nothing before my eyes but i was sensing a gigantic amount of raw dark power above me. I looked up to check where the power was coming from and when I did I saw a monstrous birdlike creature covered by lightning. It was a wonder, The creature looked like the God of all creatures if there was any.

Somehow I knew it was him, I could sense him. He was dark, powerful and beautiful in a every way. I was drawn to him, I wanted to go to him, to touch him and to fly in the skies beside him. All my anger was gone and the only feeling left was adoration and maybe lust who knew at that point.

Everything was strange and unpredictable.

" When you are done with your child-like displays of temper follow me. I don't have time to entertain a spoilt little bitch. I have a war to prepare for and enemies to kill.
- Alrick

And I guess he did not learn anything since he is the most horrible mate in the world.I had to swallow my pride because I wanted to meet my father so that I can have someone who cares about me in this Godforsaken Otherworld. So I followed the magnificent creation forged with lightning into the unknown.

And a part of me was happy that I was flying side-by-side with him but I could never tell him that. Its was scary how I was starting to grow fond of him after everything he did to me.

I had to get away from him as soon as I find my daddy. I just hope my father can help me with that.

Thanx for reading the chapter plz vote and comment

Alrick is a dushbag isn't he?
I wanna punch him in his handsome face.