Chapter 11.

Vivian P.O.V

Images from the cabin started playing in my mind all over again, and like the last time fear took over. I attempt end to run deeper into the cave  even though I didn't know where it would end up leading me.

What was I supposed to do?

Just stay and wait for the psycho to put another curse on me or better yet wax me. I was not ready to die.

I knew me and him were connected somehow because I could feel his heartbeat before I could even see him and Dominic told me that me and him were mates or I was his intended. But that does not mean he was not a psycho that could put a curse on his beloved. So I had to run away from him, go far away as I possibly can.

Running was going very well up until I hit a dead end. When I turned around to my back he was standing there blocking the way I just came in. Now it was time for me to fight, if he thought I was going to let him and make me or kill me without a fight then he was wrong. I was going to fight for my life like a real Dragon even if I was not a full blood but I was going to give it my best shot.

I saw no other option!!!

I clenched my fists and positioned myself in a fighting stance like a professional fighter even though I never took a fighting class in my entire life. I needed to be brave and face the enemy like the tough Bitch I am.

" Drop the act little one, you are no match for me. You need to come with me so that we can go find your father. I will not hurt you I promise."
-Alrick

The man thought I was a fool, like I would just follow him around that jungle like a puppy. He had some nerve.

"YOU CURSED ME!! , YOU SICK BASTARD!!"
- Vivian

I was now moving forward to launch my assault and then I stopped. I could no longer move my limbs. So much for fighting for my life.

I tried talking but no words came out. Now this was driving me to an advanced level of fear, it was the cabin all over again and like in the cabin I was a punny little victim that could not fend for her damn self. My heart started to beat like a hammer, I felt myself drowning in fear and for the first time I truly gave up.

" let me go please"
-Vivian

I pleaded, pride out the window.

"I don't have time for your school girl drama. You need to grow up and understand that I'm not your enemy. I didn't curse you. I simply put a tracking device on you, I lied because I could not open the portal since I'm not a Dragon to get you through this world so I made the curse part up hoping it was going to be your female Dragon landlord escorting you or that Bitch Ivana. Now I'm going to release you and please don't act up."
- Alrick

The f#@*%k?..........

What sort of nonsense was birdman talking about?

Then I was released , the man didn't even lift an eyebrow. He turned back to the direction we came from and instructed me to follow him. I obliged and followed since I was not up for another round of paralysis.

"can you shift?
-Alrick

"no I only found out about my nature only a few days ago. I don't think I can and nobody has shown me how to do it yet. I was supposed to undergo some training but you came and ruined that for me."
-Vivian

He needed to know what his actions had cost me. He thinks he can come and dictate my life. He is so sick and twisted its disturbing. Who puts a tracking device on another person and act like its the normal thing to do.

" it was necessary, there is a war brewing. The elders a plotting to kill me and my kind will go extinct. I need to find your father so that he can help me.
- Alrick

" what makes you think he will help you"
-Vivian

" he will if I have you as leverage, plus he knows you are my intended wife, and if I die you will also die of depression since we are magically bonded. Do you ever ask yourself why you can hear my heart before you even see me. And after we mate you will be able to hear my thoughts and feelings"
-Alrick

"So its true, you are my mate"
- Vivian

I said that more to myself, he just nodded and continued walking and I continued to follow with my mind deep in thought. Nothing surprised me anymore. But I was unhappy with fate for giving me a husband like him. I'm pretty sure there are plenty of hot exotic male creatures here and I get him. I needed to know who does the pairing here.

" Who chose you to be my mate? Were they high or drunk coz surely they were on something. "
-Vivian

"Your grandfather did. In exchange I assassinated someone for him"
-Alrick

Wooow!!!!

So my own blood traded me for power. Who does that. I hope he is still alive because I have a bone to pick with him.
We reached the entrance of the cave and I saw  Dominics body was still lying there lifeless. So I guess its also true that Alrick is the only creature that can kill dragons.  And thank God he came before the asshole raped me. To think I trusted him and thought he was a good guy.

We exit the cave and I was hit by the brightness of the morning sunlight and cool breeze. He then turns and says the one word I have been dreading all along.

"Shift"

Hey lovies I'm sooo exited for Vivian and Alrick. Plz comment and let me know what you think .

Don't 4get to also vote.