Chapter 12 .Part 1.

Vivian P.O.V

Did he just command me to shift?

Had he forgotten that I'm new at all this supernatural craziness? Or was he playing mocking games to amuse his evil self?.

Who plots without informing his mate. He was a shady excuse of a bird and I'm getting bored with his games. He thought just because I was  blindly following him in that ratchet world  I had forgotten about his scheming ways.  I promised myself to leave his company the moment I find my father.

" I don't know how to shift. I thought you knew my life story since you made all the effort to put a tracking device between my tits!!"
-Vivian

He gave me a bored look and waved his hands around. The next thing I know my mother appears out of thin air. She was standing there closing the distance between me and my horrid mate.

Then it came to me that my mother being here can mean two things.

One.
Feathered asshole kidnapped my mother as a plot for me to do all his sick and evil bidding.

Two.
She knows him and she is in on the entire plan.

Both these scenarios were bad. I was boiling with anger and I needed answers at the very moment.

" What's going on?. Please don't hurt her I'll do whatever you want just don't touch her."
-Vivian

He then gives me a very creepy smile but yet he still managed to be devilishly handsome. He then commands my mother to come to him.

"ohh little Vivian,you still have alot to learn don't you. So young and still so naive
- Alrick

My mother then walks towards Alrick. They both embrace each other in a hug and then the most messed up thing happened ......they kissed each other deeply. I was shocked and I felt the bitter sting of betrayal like I was being whipped with a million lashes on my back. Just like that the plot twisted. Many shocking things have occurred in the last couple of days but that took the award for most shocking.

I could not believe my eyes. I wiped them and  took another look at them but unluckily they were still at it. A very very strong wave of anger then hit me. Don't know whether it was because he was kissing my mother or the fact that he was showing another woman who was not me love and affection. But whatever the case , I was livid !.

I could feel my body temperature rising and I was starting to sweat. It was like my body was pumped with hot lava. I was exhaling hot steam I could have sworn someone set me aflame because my skin felt like it was being burnt. I looked around me and the vegetation surrounding me was burning like it was a few days ago in front of the crystal shop. I wanted it to stop  but I was exploding and the cause of it being anger. As time went on the burning inside intensified and the flames around me grew. I felt my skin being stretched and it was so fucken painful. My eyes felt like they were about to pop and my nails were so painful, I could feel them growing.

I grew taller I could see both mother and Alrick but my vision was different and something was off.  I could see  ten times clearer and  both mother and Alrick were the size of house cockroaches. I felt a weight in my back, it was similar to carrying a large heavy backpack that is attached to my flesh.  So I raised up my arm to look at myself I was Bronze with scales and I had huge talons that can tore flesh into pieces.

I could not believe what I was seeing because if I was not mistaken I was seeing Dragon flesh in my new scary looking arm. I was crazy, everything was crazy.

"Holly shit I AM A MOTHERFUCKEN DRAGON!!!!!!"

Those were my first words coming from my Dragon mouth. My voice was still the same though. It would have been cool if I got a scary deep Dragon voice. But I guess the shape shifting package deal did not include voice upgrades. WHAT A BUMMER!

Stay put for part 2.

Plz vote and comment.