Chapter 44

"Her name was Victoria, you should know her," Edward said, bringing the attention of the guards towards us.

"If the volturi had knowledge of Victoria they would've stopped her, isn't that right?" Carlisle spoke.

"Of course."

So we lying now.

Jane turned towards Felix gesturing for him to kill the girl.

"Hey now, why don't we talk this out like the reasonable elderly you all are," I said, nodding.

"Zadie," Noah whisper-yelled trying to drag me away from the girl. I pulled away from his grasp.

"See if you want to kill her then you're going to have to kill me first," I stated standing in front of the girl. "And you know Blonde girl wouldn't like that." I teased.

They stopped. Knowing that what I said was correct in saying that I didn't back down. "So, why don't you forget this ever happened and move along, they promise she will not cause any trouble." Sealing the deal with a smile.

"Fine. But I will be telling master Caius you used his name,''Jane smirked.

"H-hey wait you don't have to do that, what if he kills me I'm human you know I'M FRAGILE!" I said, pulling on my hair.

"But then again, do I really care?" I said calming down. "Not really. 

They all stared at me confused from the sudden range of emotions. I shrugged and sat on the ground next to Bree laying my head on her lap. Falling asleep instantly.

3rd P.O.V.

The guards chuckled at her behavior before leaving. Productive day nobody died. Actually a lot of people died but no one they cared about.

"Hey guys I'm bored I'm going to go see Goliath and the pack peace out."

3rd P.O.V. (volterra)

"The mess has been taken care of." Jane said as her masters questioned the four on the mission.

Jane gave Aro her hand so he could see the whole event play out. A cheeky grin broke out on his face as he turned to look at Caius.

"Seems your mate is warming up to you."

Marcus didn't have to turn to see Caius' expression; his aura was enough to figure it out. 

"He's sm-" Aro laughed

"-Finish the report."Caius said, cutting Aro off.

Zadie's P.O.V.

Surprisingly they let me go without complaints, but Bella came with me.

"SINCE WHEN WERE YOU A WOLF!" was the first I heard as I walked into Emily and Sam's house.

I heard Dinah explain the whole story to me.

"After we heard Harry died," I answered.

After a whole hour of them gushing about Dinah's wolf it was time for us to leave.

"That was eventful," I commented.

"Why did you save that girl?" Bella asked.

"Because she meant something to Esme," I answered without hesitation. "Don't tell me you wouldn't have done the same if you could."

"...I'm not sure but I'm glad you did nobody else needs to die." Her eyebrows crinkled and wrinkles appeared on her forehead as she thought about something.

"Don't think too hard, it's not something I'm used to seeing you do." I teased. She shot me an unimpressed look before sighing up at the sky.

"Don't grow up too fast, okay."

"I can't control that, my body does what it wants."

Sigh

Edward was at the front door by the time we got there. I don't think Dad had gotten home yet since his car wasn't in the driveway. Hopefully he'll be here soon to kick him out.

Not sparing Edward a glance I headed up stairs, I really had to pee.

"ZADIE GET DOWN HERE," I heard Dad yell. It had been like an hour since I got home. I wonder how I didn't hear dad get home?

"Yeah?"

"Ok repeat,"

"Edward and I are engaged." 

"damn."

This is the end of Eclipse next chapter will be the start of Breaking Dawn pt.1