Chapter 45

When I found out that Bella and Edward were getting married I can't say I was surprised, but what's the rush. Did she see what happened to her mom and dad, they broke up.

She better not have a child and forget about me cuz I will kill the child.

Jack: What if you end up liking the kid

Zadie: That's too bad then we lost a good soldier, we still got Bree though

After I basically saved Bree's life, she became part of the group but not before taking a couple tests which she well...failed but that's irrelevant.

We're still working on her. She hasn't gotten to the right level of blunt yet, but she's getting there.

You might be thinking about Yuri, I mean we can't poison everyone in the group...but basically, we gave up.

"Zadie," I heard Charlie call for me from downstairs. Why would he call for me? I haven't even done anything bad yet. Actually, I can't remember if I did anything bad. Welp, it is what it is.

"Yes," I said as I jumped onto the couch next to his.

"Well," He ran his hand over his face with a sigh. "You know that Bella is getting married and all that, she was open to the idea of letting your mom come if you wanted that to happen." He informed me.

I mean Renee was going to be there too right, what if they fight over Charlie, I'd actually pay to watch that. Prison women vs. Clumsy artist.

Who would win?

I mean do I want my mom to come, yes but it'd be hella awkward between her and Charlie probably between me and her too. But you know what who cares.

"Sure I guess."

He nodded, "I'll tell Bella tonight when she gets here then or you can if you see her earlier."

"Where is she now." He gave me a look, like are you dumb you know who's she's with, the Cullens, she got no friends who else would she be with.

That might have been an exaggeration but you know I'm right. Sis is not interested in any of her friends other than the Cullens. If they all left her one day she would be totally fine in like a day. Flashback to when Edward left her, hell on earth I tell you sis was turning into a vampire, she no sleep, she no eat, she no talk. I wonder if I put garlic by her window that night if she would've had a reaction. Curse my slow brain.

"Yeah that was a dumb question," I said.

Well whatever I'll just hang out with Hailey and Yuri in the meantime then.

I grabbed a stool from the kitchen, climbing up I was able to reach the house phone so I could call Hailey's house.

"Hello?"

"Hi, meet me at the cave thing in the forest with Yuri,"

"What are we doing?"

"...I don't know yet"

"... can be there in 5 minutes"

"Roger"

"I'm leaving," I shouted to dad as I ran to the front of the house.

"Where are you going," He yelled back. Don't ask questions man just let it happen.

"I'm going outside to play." It was silent for a moment but he eventually let me leave.

Perks of not trying to kill yourself everytime you leave the house.

Running to the forest, I brushed tree branches out of my face as I ran to the cave we claimed some time ago. 

I was the first one here which was good I guess cause I had time to set up. I figured out what we were going to do today. We were going to decorate the cave because right now all it is a cave and dirt. Like disgusting, it needs to change. I'm tired of sitting on the dirt. I put my bookbag down and pulled out a big white covering thing.

Basically what we were going to do was talk about how we were going to decorate it and then draw on the cover and hang it on the wall of the cave. I feel like that woman from love it or list it.

"Heyyy," I heard Hailey yell as she skipped over to me.

"Heyy," I said. Yuri waved as she sat down next to us.

"Ok, are we murdering someone cuz like they put the white sheet over corpses in movies?"

"Nahh, not today sadly," I said.

"Tch,"

"ANYWAYS, what we are doing is decorating."

"The cave, thank God," Yuri cried out. Hailey and I laughed at her dramatics.

"I mean it wasn't that bad," Hailey said looking around.

"Yes, yes it is," Yuri and I said at the same time.

"What do you have in mind?" Hailey asked, laying on the floor.

"Well, we could decorate this thingy and bring in stuff to decorate the walls and floors."

"That sounds fun," Yuri spoke. Hailey nodded in agreement.

"What are we gonna do to the floors?"

"No clue."

"Welp."

"How about Yuri and I design the outline for this big painting and you can color it in," Hailey said.

"Ok, I could do that."

Heyyy

I think I might redo the first couple of chapters of this story cuz it's confusing.