Chapter 6

I was tired and I wanted to go home, school is so much work. 

"Bells are we gowin now", I asked.

"Yeah come on", she seemed sad. I shrugged it off and skipped next to her all the way to the car.

I had a good day today I gave Eddie a picture and I made some friends. I have to work on Rosie's drawing cause she looked like she had a bad day today. I have work to do just like Bella does. 

We entered the car and I flinched as the car made a loud sound. Bella sighed as I tried not to laugh, how could dad give Bella this monstrosity of a vehicle. I'm using big words today.

"Belly are we getting food I hungwy", I whined as my stomach growled loudly. It probably wasn't heard because of the noise the truck is making.

"Don't worry Zay we're almost home", She said pulling out some fruits from her book bag. Isn't it like illegal to not look at the road when you drive?

"Tank you", I said mouth full of grapes. I spit one back out into my hand and wondered what it would look like without skin.

Slowly I started to peel the red skin of the grape. It was no easy task I tell you it took a lot of patience even though I was already halfway done. It looked like a BALD RAT that has a lot of veins!! I started laughing as I started imagining a bald rat. 

"What are you laughing at", Bella asked confused.

"I-I was thinkin a-about a-a balD RAT", I laughed, this just caused me to laugh harder. I tried getting my breath but I couldn't it hurt so much, but it was so funny. 

Bella chuckled awkwardly at me but just kept on driving. I struggled to pull myself together and looked up I realized we were on our street.

"YAY WE'RE ALMOST HOME", I yelled. Bella swerved at my sudden outburst.

"Omg you can't scare me like that", she scolded. 'Sorry'.

We pulled up into the driveway and I grabbed my book bag and dashed to the door. I had work to do, I had to eat, then I had to do Rosie's drawing, then I had to go to the bathroom. I had a busy day ahead of me.

"Bells hurry and open the door", I whined pouting. Bella finally got her butt out of the car and locked it, she then proceeded to walk slowly to the door. I was getting frustrated, I walked over to her and grabbed her arm to drag her along. 

"Okay, ok I'm coming", She protested getting her arm back from my grasp. Dang it if only I was stronger.

She opened the door and I ran to the kitchen and got myself some bread, jelly, and peanut butter. 

"BELLA", I screamed. She came running looking around for danger, relaxing once there wasn't any.

"What", she questioned.

"Can you make me a sandwich", I asked using my puppy dog eyes daddy said it makes anyone do what I say.

"Ugh, fine", she grumbled moving me out the way she quickly did it then went off to her room. I grabbed the sandwich and trudged up the stairs. I throw my bag on my bed and sat down on the floor and started to eat. I felt myself starting to imagine what I was going to draw for Rosie. I think maybe some flowers.

After eating I went to my art corner and grabbed my supplies. They consisted of pencils, color pencils, paint, water colors, and multiple pieces of paper.

I started going to work and started my rough sketch.