Black Lives Matter

We arrived home and much to Charlie's and I's displeasure Edward was there.

Charlie and I glared at him but allowed him to go inside once Bella got out of the car. I laughed a bit as Bella struggled to walk up the stairs.

But rolled my eyes when Edward started to carry her. Disgusting.

"Anyways, what's for dinner", I asked.

"Wanna go to the diner", He asked.

"Yup", I was excited to go eat my precious French fries again.

Since Bella left Charlie would sometimes attempt to cook which didn't always have the best results. But you just got to suck it up.

If you hold your nose you don't taste it. THAT IS A BIG LIE.

I rested my head against the cold glass, it felt so nice!

"You know that we left Bella at home with Edward right", I commented.

The car came to an abrupt stop in the middle of the street. I snickered at his reaction.

"Hopefully she doesn't get STDs", I sighed. He made a sharp U-turn and sped home. I laughed the whole way using my hand to drown out the noise.

Dad huffed under his breath as we parked at home. I jumped out of the car and walked towards Charlie. He quietly opened the house door. We both let out sighs in relief as we didn't hear any questionable noises coming from up the stairs.

"Bella can we talk", Dad said from upstairs. He had gone up to investigate.

I sat down at the table swinging my legs. I looked up as the three of them came down the stairs.

"Hello Zadie", Edward said.

I grunted in response. Edward was getting the silent treatment from me until I think he has learned his lesson.

"I thought you guys went to go eat", Bella questioned. I snorted as Charlie tried to come up with an excuse.

"Charlie has a heartburn so we had to come back", I lied.

"Well I can make something for you", Bella said.

"Well who else was going to do it", I retorted.

"I can cook a bit", Dad said.

"Sure, you can", I said with a smile.

I dropped myself onto the soft sofa and turned on Dora the Explorer.

Bella's P.O.V.

I watched as Zadie left the room. Sadness filled my heart as she didn't stay to try and steal pieces of the food, like normal.

"She'll forgive you, but me on the other hand", Edward told me sensing my down mood. I nodded before cutting up some peppers deciding to make Zadie's favorite food. Pizza.

"ARE YOU DUMB, OR ARE YOU DUMB, SWIPER IS RIGHT BEHIND YOU! YOU FOOTBALL HEADED SWINE! THIS IS WHY PEOPLE DIE BECAUSE THEY'RE SO OBLIVIOUS, JUST LIKE YOU", Zadie ranted yelling at the TV.

Edward and I laughed as she continued to make snide comments about the show.

"I don't know why she watches it if she just ends up getting mad", Edward whispered to me.

"My heart can't deal with this foolishness right now", Zadie spoke. A couple of seconds later we heard the channels switch.

"The Simpsons is my SHOW", Zadie squealed in excitement.

I shook my head in disbelief, Charlie shouldn't be letting her watch these shows. It's not fit for a 7yr old.

I placed the pizza in the oven and set a timer for 30 minutes.