Chapter 48

Y'all we have a major problem. I was just joking when I was thinking about my mom fighting Bella's mom. But it's looking like it could be a possibility. Guess who just showed up to the reception. 

Like who even told her about the wedding, my guy.

"Bella," I tugged on Bella's hand, surprisingly she was alone the whole time she was surrounded by people but I finally found her alone. Score.

"Did you invite my mom?" I asked.

"Yeah, I thought you might want to see her." 

Bruh is this girl dumb? You invite people you want to come to your wedding, not people you think others want to come. Though she wasn't wrong. So like I'm not going to miss this opportunity.

I'm so nervous.

"Do you think they rushed the wedding because Bella's, you know...pregnant," I heard someone say.

"Don't worry, that will never happen!" I said with a sinister smile on my face. Bella and her friends looked at me with a weird expression before walking away.

"What did she mean by that?" I heard them whisper.

Many things

"Zadie!" Bella called out pulling me to hide behind some bushes. Like sis are you not wearing white right now?

"What are you doing?"

"Shh look over there," I looked towards where she was pointing and saw Dad and my mom talking to each other.

"Tea."

"Josephine, I can't let you back into our lives not after what you did to Zadie," Charlie sighed.

"I've changed and I want to be with my daughter again. I have that right!"

"No, you don't! The court said you were unstable and unfit to be around Zadie remember, and I'm not putting her at risk anymore now that I know what you did I'm not going to let anything hurt her again." Charlie told her.

"period." I whispered. Bella nudged me, "We should go back now."

"Ugh, fine."

As soon as we came back Edward took Bella and I to the opposite side of the venue a.k.a the backyard and again we were walking in the forest. I feel like I've spent more time in the forest than in the actual reception.

"I have a surprise for you Bella," He murmured. I feel like I shouldn't be here but at the same time, my mind could just be assuming too much.

We walked a bit further, me staring at the dirt kicking rocks, ruining my shoes, you know the usual stuff. Before I heard Bella yell out, "JACOB!"

When I tell you I flinched. Like I couldn't even get a warning.

"What's the surprise?" I asked Edward. He looked at me and responded, "Jacob being here."

"That's disappointing, I don't know why he had to act like he was so special just attend the wedding like everyone else," I whispered even though everyone there could hear me. I could hear people laughing all around me including Edward.

Can I leave like my legs hurt?  

Well, anyways I left. Went back to humanity and walked over to Emmett cuz I mean who else are you going to go to when you're bored?

But can you believe what he did? He made me meet new people.

"Aww, who is this cutie?" A woman with dark hair asked bending down to be my height. I looked at her, her eyes were staring straight into my soul.

"Her name is Zadie," Emmett said, "Charlie's daughter."

"She's so cute! Irina," Some blonde girl squealed, lifting me into the air. I was not as excited as they were, please put me down. But of course, I didn't say that. I just smiled as I was passed into another girl's arms.

"My name's Irina," She smiled.

"Zadie, nice to meet you." I have to have good manners.

Jack: Why tho, we don't know these people and are probably never going to see them again

Mariam: because it's good manners, don't listen to him Zadie

Whatever.

"This is my sister, Tanya, my mom Carmen, and my dad Eleazer," She told me. I looked at Tanya and Irina before looking at the smiling faces of Carmen and Eleazer.

Someone had an affair or they're adopted. I really want to ask.

"Zadie!" Oh, thank God, my savior Dad has come to save me from the awkward tension. Not only were they all cold, their hands were not comfortable at all. I felt like I was being held by a rock.

"Dad!" I yelled, wiggling out of the girl's arms and running over to him. 

"Hey, I was thinking maybe you could go give your mom a hug before she leaves," He said pointing behind him.

Bruh, one awkward situation to another.

"Sure," I shrugged. Let's just get this over with.

I walked over to my mom who was pretending she didn't see me until I made it all the way over to her.

"Hey baby," She smiled, pulling me into a tight hug. I hugged her back.

"If you ever get bored of Charlie like I did, here is my address,'' she whispered, slipping a piece of paper in my hand before kissing my cheek and walking off. I grimaced and wiped my cheek. Before shoving the paper in my dress.

First of all, thank you to everyone who follows me I just hit 1k followers CRAZYYY!

Second, Breaking Dawn pt 2 coming soon pt 1 is short because in the movie it mainly focuses on the honeymoon and the pregnancy, and Zadie's obvi not going to be in the honeymoon.