Chapter 30

"Dad", Bella called out as she opened the door.

"Over here", He responded. It sounded like it came from the kitchen so Bella and I walked over to the kitchen.

"What's wrong"

"I wanted to tell you, girls, to stay out of the woods especially you Zadie, you seem to always want to go there to draw. But you're going to have to find another place to do that", He told me.

I pouted, I really liked drawing in the woods.

Since it was getting late I got sent to bed, damn.

It's so boring when she goes to sleep there's nothing to do - Jack

Then why don't you go do something no one is stopping you from taking control - Dinah

But ion want to - Jack

Shut up then - Dinah

Wow, WOW - Jack

-The Next Day-

I groaned as I woke up, but then I remembered.

THERE'S NO SCHOOL TODAY!!

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha, I CAN reLaX from SUBTRACTION!

"ZADIE COME ON", I heard Bella call. I groaned, why ON MY DAY OFF TOO!

Sighing I trudged down the stairs, "What now".

"You're coming with me since you can't be left home alone", Bella explained. I groaned, "Can't I just go to Hailey's house".

"No, plus I want you to see something", She told me. Now I was curious about what it was that she wanted me to see?

"What is it?".

"You're going to have to come with me to find out", Bella smirked. I sighed, I didn't want to leave the house but my curiosity got the best of me and I ended up following her out to the car. It's not like I had a choice to come or not anyways, Bella was in charge when Dad wasn't home.

"Ok, I'll give you a hint", She told me.

"Ok".

"We are going to LaPush", And that's all she said for the entire ride. I got no other hints, but I'm excited.

A Couple Minutes later -

"Bella we are on a cliff", I told her.

She turned back at me with a straight face, she was no longer the joking Bella like she was in the car a couple of minutes ago.

"No duh". She said as she started to take off her jacket and her shirt. "What are you doing, Bella".

"I'm going to go cliff diving and you are going to watch because it is not safe for you to go", She told me.

"Technically, you are clumsier than I am so I think that you shouldn't go, I don't think any of us should go. This is dangerous, especially on a day like this", I said trying to persuade her not to go.

"I'm going", She whispered as she walked closer to the edge. "Bella", I called out.

"I'm going to see Edward", She whispered her voice floating through the air. I gasped as I realized what she was doing, "Bella", I screamed.

But it was too late. She had already jumped, I tried running towards the edge, but I wasn't in control. I was quickly being pushed into the back of my subconsciousness.

Miriam's P.O.V.

I stepped to the edge of the cliff, gasping as I saw Bella get thrown onto the rocks below. Thank God we didn't let Zadie see that.