Chapter 14

It had been a week of school so when the teacher told us we had a new student coming believe me when I said I was shocked.

On top of that Bella was acting weird again at home. She was talking to herself at night and honestly, I think she needs to get that checked out.

The wooden door creaked open as the teacher and some kid walked in.

"Ok class this is your new classmate Noah Cullen", She announced. I smiled another Cullen maybe he would be as nice as the others.

"My name is Noah, Dr. Cullen adopted me a week ago, I like cars and stars", He told us with a blank expression. I tilted my head trying to understand him, he doesn't seem so different from the rest of the Cullens. 

"Ok Noah you are going to sit next to Zadie, Zadie please raise your hand", I groaned why did he have to sit on my footrest. 

Since nobody had sat next to me, like I wanted I used it as a footrest. I can't believe this madness, but hey at least I can talk to somebody about how annoying this class is.

Oh right raise your hand.

I raised my hand and Noah started to walk towards me. I didn't introduce myself because the teacher already said my name. So, it would lead to an awkward conversation. Or would it be awkward if I didn't say my name?

Would he think I was rude? I don't want to come off as rude, that is the last thing I want to sound like.

"My name is Zadie Swan", I told him.

"Hi", He murmured. I focused my attention back on the teacher and did my school work. We were currently doing my least favorite subject.

I hate math with a burning passion.

"That's not correct", I heard a voice whisper. I turned to Noah who was looking at my paper. I then looked at my worksheet, I don't see what was wrong with the equation. But then again I suck at math.

"I don't see anything wrong with it", I told him. He shrugged before turning in his assignment, he soon came back.

He slide his paper to me. 

WHAT HE GOT THEM ALL RIGHT!!!!!

"You can use it", He told me. I smiled at him before fixing my answer. I was starting to like this kid. I walked up to Ms. Lucian's desk and handed her my paper.

"Good job", She told me before handing me my worksheet.

I smiled at Noah as I sat down again, he gave me a half-smile in return. Hey it was better than nothing.

"Ok, everyone take out your books we will be reading pages 1-3 and after that you will answer the questions on this worksheet", She instructed. I smiled I love English! 

Pulling out my book I started to read completely immersing myself in the book, I was shocked when the book was pulled out of my hands.

"I did say pages 1-3", Teacher asked. I looked at the book that was placed on my desk, I was on page ten. Dang it.

"Sorry", I said but it came out more like a question. Ms. Lucian smiled and walked away. I got my worksheet and started answering the questions.

I looked over at Noah who seemed to be struggling with the worksheet. Luckily for him I am a nice per-. Sorry I couldn't even finish that.

"here", I slide my paper over to him luckily it was multiple-choice questions so she wouldn't know if we cheated.

"You know this is cheating", he smirked.

"Eh, teachers call it cheating but we call it teamwork", I exclaimed before going up to turn in my assignment.

I got all the questions right, smiling I sat back down at my seat. Time for my favorite subject. 

ART!

Bella's P.O.V.

Edward had invited me to sit with him and his family. Over the past week we had started to hang out more. After he saved me from the drunk men and told me he was a vampire he had been talking to me more. He even visits me at night.

"We got a new addition to the family, Bella', Alice exclaimed.

"Oh really, where are they", I questioned. Nobody new seemed to be at the table. Maybe they have invisibility.

"He's at Zadie's school, his name is Noah", Edward told me. I was shocked but quickly got over it. 

"Can't he hurt her since he's a newborn", I asked.

"He has amazing control for a newborn", Jasper told me. I looked at him and asked.

"What happened to him".

"That's none of your business", Rosalie snapped. Edward growled at her and she growled back. Alice was quick to diffuse the situation as she asked how Zadie was doing.

"Oh, she's fine, I don't think she likes her classmates a lot", I told her. Emmett laughed and asked if she fought anybody yet. 

To be honest I'm surprised she hasn't fought anyone.

"She's a good girl", Alice said defending her. I snorted.

"What"?

"Oh, she is not a good girl, on Sunday she replaced charlie's toothpaste with mayonnaise. She's not allowed to watch TV for a week now", I told her. Emmett and Edward were laughing at the thought of it. Even Rosalie was chuckling a bit.

"Oh can you tell her Esme loved the gift, you gave her and she hopes you guys come to visit", Alice said. I nodded and got up to go to class with Edward once the bell rang.

Zadie's P.O.V.

Noah told me he doesn't like art class. I have never been more offended in my life.