Chapter 27

"Come on hurry up you're going to be late", Bella exclaimed pushing me out of the car. "Thanks for the ride", I yelled as I ran towards the brick building.

"ZADIE", I heard someone yell. I slowed down as I turned to see who it was, smiling when I saw Hailey. I ran away from the building to go meet Hailey and her cousin.

"HAILEY", I exclaimed, we ran to each other. "It's been so long since we last saw each other", Hailey fake cried. I laughed and decided to play along. "Yeah, it's been ages", I said, throwing myself onto her.

She stumbled as she struggled to hold my weight but she didn't struggle enough as we both fell down into the grass. We started laughing as we struggled to get up.

"Um...hailey", A timid voice called out. We both turned our heads towards the direction of the school.

"Oh this is my cousin Yuri", Hailey told me introducing the girl.

"Nice to meet you, I'm Zadie", I said.

"Nice to meet you too, but aren't we late", She asked. Hailey and I both looked towards the clock, she was right.

"Oh crap", Hailey yelled as we all started running to the school. "I mean we can just blame our lateness on Yuri, say we were helping her out", I told her.

"That's not a bad idea",

"Why do you sound so surprised, all my ideas are good ideas".

She scoffed as we ran all the way to the classroom. Slamming open the door we announced our presence. "Mrs. Lowrie we're here".

"Oh, joy", She muttered. "Why are you late", She asked us. I sighed as I slid into my seat, "We have a new student and we were just doing the right thing and welcomed her to the school".

She gave us a look but assigned Yuri a seat next to me, meaning that now three people were sitting at my table. Well technically two since Noah's not here but when he comes back there will be three.

I don't think Noah's coming back

"Would you shut up", I muttered to myself. If I were to get a concussion would they feel my pain?

Hey, hey, hey WHAT - Jack

I wouldn't advise that - Miriam

Please don't try it - Daniel

I smirked to myself, 'they'll be quiet now'.

"Were you talking to me just now", Yuri asked sadly. I looked over to her, damn I forgot she was here!

"What", I asked.

"Did you want me to stop talking?", She asked, tilting her head to the side. Oh, she heard me.

"Oh no, I was...um just talking to...myself?", I said, not really sure how to say exactly what I wanted to say.

"Oh...ok", She said, she didn't sound like she believed me at all. I sighed I was already messing up a potential friendship. How can one do that so early in the day?

3rd P.O.V

Yuri looked at Zadie as she wondered why the girl would be telling herself to shut up. Maybe she had something wrong with her brain? Like her mommy did.

'Maybe she was talking to someone else in her head?', Yuri thought to herself.

Zadie's P.O.V.

I shook my head of all the bad thoughts and decided that I would actually listen in class for once. It's been a while since I did that, usually, I would just have Noah tell me what happened but he's not here and I know that Hailey is probably talking to one of her other friends instead of listening anyways.

And I'm not sure about Yuri. I don't want her to think that I'm only talking to her for answers and stuff. Even though that's technically the reason. Yeah, I don't want to ask her for anything this early in our friendship, if we're even friends.

'When did life get so complicated', I thought, putting my head in my hands. "Are you okay", Yuri asked.

Flashback

"Are you ok"

"Ma'am, Ma'am are you ok"

"What happened here?"

"Do you need help?"

"THERE'S SO MUCH BLOOD!".

"Is that a little girl, Oh MY GOD SOMEONE CALL THE POLICE". 

-Flashback end-

"Hey, hey are you okay", I blinked as she waved her hand in front of my face.

"Oh yeah sorry, I zoned out for a second", I chuckled to myself. "Oh, ok", She said in concern.

Yeah, we definitely aren't making a good impression.

Aww guys she said we - Jack

It was a figure of speech - Zadie

Ring

Finally school was over, I had just enough of listening to them talk all day long, I couldn't even pay attention in class.

"Are you walking or no", Hailey asked me as I sat on the curb waiting for Bella to come pick me up.

"No, Bella said we were going somewhere after school", I told Hailey. 'Ok well my mom is here, see you tomorrow".

"Yeah see you".

Hailey's P.O.V.

"Your friend Zadie is really nice", Yuri said to me. I smiled. I was really nervous she wouldn't like her and then it'd be bad because I'd have to choose between my bff and my cousin. 

"I'm glad you like her".

Zadie's P.O.V.

When Bella finally arrived she had some type of look on her face, I'm not really sure what it was but she kinda looked angry.

I noticed she passed the house, so I was confused. Was this girl about to kill me?

"Where are we going", I asked as she sped down the highway.

"We're going to visit Jacob", She responded, her hands gripped the steering wheel so tight that her knuckles were turning red.

"I thought he didn't like you no more". She scowled at me, guess I said the wrong thing. But like I'm scared for my life right now, why was this woman driving so freaking fast.

SCREECH

We came to a stop right in front of Jake's house, and Bella hopped out the car, sis was ready to throw hands with someone.

"JAKE", Bella yelled. I mean people could be sleeping right now and she's over here screeching like one of those annoying birds.

"JACOB", Bella said getting closer to the house.

I know what she is. She's one of those annoying clingy ex-girlfriends. I watched it on tv one time with dad, it was hilarious. This kinda reminds me of a tv show.

I hopped out the car as Billy opened the door, I know for a fact Bella's about to do something not nice. I know for a fact.

 "What is wrong with her", I murmured as I ran to Billy, Bella had just barged past him. Am I the only girl in this family with etiquette...nevermind.