Chapter 8

I quickly turned around to see who had saved my life at the hands of the barbie doll. I smiled as soon as I saw who it  was.

"EMMETT", I cheered. He didn't respond his eyes were dark and he wasn't smiling at all in fact he looked like he was about to pop this girls implants.

"Hey Emmett", the barbie said in I guess what was a seductive way but she looked like a drunk girl. She looked like she would gladly do you know what right here. No wonder she smells so rotten.

Emmett quickly walked over a grabbed me from the girls arms. He held me protectively, between the two mountains we call arms.

"If you ever touch her again I will kill you", he said. When did his voice get so deep, geez like it sounds like a bass guitar. He turned away and we started walking back.

"You saved me from the plastic girl....... now I know how she saves the turtles, she puts all the plastic inside of her body", I told him. He busted out laughing. 

"Ahh you are too funny squirt", he told me.

"Emmett I still have to pee", I whined squirming in his arms. He set me down in front of the bathroom before leaning on the opposite side wall. Won't he look like a pervert?

After I peed I directed Emmett to Bella's classroom, and he dropped me off but not before he messed up my hair. I walked over to Bella's table and she immediately picked me  up.

"What took you so long", she asked.

"I thought you fell in the toilet", She exclaimed getting weird looks from surrounding classmates. But Bella didn't care she cared about my well-being.

"I'm not clumsy like you Bella but it was okay Emmett saved me from the mean barbie", I told her with a smile.

"A bar-", 

"Shh Bella pay attention in class", I told her. Since Emmett saved me, I have to draw him a picture now. I was inspired by his big frame and decided to draw a picture something as big as him. 

Well he does kinda resemble a bear so I should draw that! I took out my sketch book and started to  do my project. Hopefully I would be finished by lunch so I could give it to him.

*At Lunch*

I was literally dragging Bella to the cafeteria. I was so excited to give Rose my drawing and Emmett. I giggled when I realized that next I had to make Alice and Jasper a picture. I was literally jumping from excitement. I had so many ideas for the two of them. As soon as Bella was seated in her chair I grabbed my book bag and ran over to the Cullen table.

I struggled a little to get up on the seat but once I threw one leg over and pulled myself up I was fine. I was literally bouncing in my seat.

"What's got you so excited", Alice laughed.

"I have a present", I announced reaching into my book bag I took out my three drawings.

"Here Rose", I told her handing her the two drawings and then I handed Emmet's his.

the one she painted for Rosalie

The one she sketched for Rosalie

The one she made for Emmett

"I'm sorry Emmett I tried to the whole body, but it didn't come out right", I told him. I looked up and saw that Rosalie had tears in her eyes. Emmett looked shocked.

"This looks amazing", he praised before passing it around to Alice and Jasper who then passed it to Edward.

I walked over to Rosalie to give her a hug.

"I knew your middle name was Lillian so I drew you a Lilly", I exclaimed. She gave me a hug before putting me on her lap.

"What happened to ours", Jasper whined. I laughed at him.

"Don't worry yours coming soon", I told him before playing with the ends of Rosalie's hair.

"Aren't you gonna eat", Rose asked me. They all looked at me, including Edward how nice of him to finally stop staring at Bella's head.

"Not hungry", I told her before stretching.