Chapter 28

Ring

Finally, school was over, I had just enough of listening to them talk all day long, I couldn't even pay attention in class.

"Are you walking or no", Hailey asked me as I sat on the curb waiting for Bella to come to pick me up.

"No, Bella said we were going somewhere after school", I told Hailey. 'Ok well, my mom is here, see you tomorrow".

"Yeah see you"

Hailey's P.O.V.

"Your friend Zadie is really nice", Yuri said to me. I smiled. I was really nervous she wouldn't like her and then it'd be bad because I'd have to choose between my BFF and my cousin.

Zadie's P.O.V.

When Bella finally arrived she had some type of look on her face, I'm not really sure what it was but she kinda looked angry.

I noticed she passed the house, so I was confused. Was this girl about to kill me?

"Where are we going", I asked as she sped down the highway.

"We're going to visit Jacob", She responded, her hands gripped the steering wheel so tight that her knuckles were turning red.

"I thought he didn't like you no more". She scowled at me, guess I said the wrong thing. But like I'm scared for my life right now, why was this woman driving so freaking fast.

SCREECH

We came to a stop right in front of Jake's house, and Bella hopped out the car, sis was ready to throw hands with someone.

"JAKE", Bella yelled. I mean people could be sleeping right now and she's over here screeching like one of those annoying birds.

"JACOB", Bella said, getting closer to the house.

I know what she is. She's one of those annoying clingy ex-girlfriends. I watched it on tv one time with dad, it was hilarious. This kinda reminds me of a tv show.

I hopped out the car as Billy opened the door, I know for a fact Bella's about to do something not nice. I know for a fact.

"What is wrong with her", I murmured as I ran to Billy, Bella had just barged past him. Am I the only girl in this family with etiquette...never mind.

"Sorry uncle Billy I don't know what's gotten into her," I apologized to him on behalf of my so-called big sister before noticing some people coming out from the forest.

Be careful Zadie I have a bad feeling -Dinah

Suddenly Bella barreled out of the house towards them.

You've got to be kidding she's an idiot - Jack

"Honestly I don't know sometimes," I responded to the voices before chasing after Bella as she started yelling at them.

"Bella what are you doing do you even know these people," I whisper yelled at her I looked at the group and noticed Goliath and a guy who looked familiar but i didn't know the rest

"Goliath," I said sassily

"Lil smurf," Paul responded smirking before going back to glaring at Bella. Mood swings to the max.

I pouted not liking being called a smurf, but then again he doesn't like being called Goliath, so...

"Yeah listen to your sister Bella and leave," one of the guys spoke who looked like he was trying to calm the situation.

I like him

Of course, you like him jack he's trying to stop things getting worse

Yeah yeah