Chapter 19

jasper

Had caught me and saved me from my doom, but the joy was short-lived as Bella came after me. Let's just say that I'm grounded for a while.

Charlie came to pick me up a couple minutes later because it had gotten late. He said he has something to talk to me about, which is something no kid wants to hear. Bella hadn't even gotten the chance to call Charlie yet!

"So what are we going to talk about", I asked nervously. He glanced at me before going to the kitchen, I watched in confusion as he left. 

"Do you know what this is", he asked holding up a piece of paper. I stared at it, it was a piece of printer paper. Who wouldn't know what that is?

"Yes, it's paper...from the printer".

"Do you know what's on it", I stared. I don't make paper so how am I supposed to know, what's on it.

"Umm... no", 

"So, you don't remember writing this on this paper", He told me before laying the paper in front of me. I looked at it, my handwriting was all over it. I never wrote that.

I'm going to kill you all... fire nah unless...

haha sucker

I narrowed my eyes, it kinda looked like my handwriting, but I never wrote that.

"I promise you, I never wrote that", I promised. He looked at me skeptically while I stared at the note in confusion. That wasn't me but it sounded a lot like someone or something I know.

SLAM

Charlie and I turned around to see Bella walking in the house. She didn't seem to notice us at first but I cleared my throat and she jumped, startled.

"Did you write this", he asked. Bella took the note from his hand and analyzed it before shaking her head.

"No, it looks like Zadie's handwriting, I don't write like that".

"Well then we're going to do some more digging because if Zadie did write this she's going to be in trouble", Charlie said. I gulped, it wasn't because I was guilty but because I was nervous what if I did write it and forgot.

Charlie's P.O.V

I sent the girls to bed and ran my hand over my face.

Why was I obsessing over this? Probably because the last couple of months Zadie has been acting weird, weirder than normal. I don't know what to do to help her.

I walked over to the computer and started to type. 

people not remembering things that they did.

The result I got was Dementia. I'm pretty sure she doesn't have Dementia.

I kept searching for a bit until I found this site that looked pretty trustworthy. Reading the information, I saw the symptoms of DID.

Memory loss (amnesia) of certain periods, events, people, and personal information.

A sense of being detached from yourself and your emotions.

A perception of the people and things around you as distorted and unreal.

A blurred sense of identity.

SYMPTOMS OF DISSOCIATIVE IDENTITY DISORDER (DID)

General memory problems.

Depersonalization.