Chapter 47

"Zadie, are you awake."

 I yawned and rolled over on my bed, "Yes."

"Come on we gotta leave in 10 minutes!" Dad yelled. 10 minutes, ugh. I don't know why someone would have a wedding this early like come on.

Luckily for me, I wasn't a top priority so I didn't have to leave early as Bella did into Alice's painful grasp. I also didn't have to get my make-up done so I just had to go there and get my hair done.

I grabbed the dress from the hanger and dropped it on my bed. I should probably eat before putting it on so I don't ruin the dress. 

"Do you need help putting on your dress?" Dad asked me. I nodded, that was a huge dress I don't know how they thought I could do that alone. I would get trapped, arms stuck in the air, and no way to pull it down.

"Ok let's hurry." I finished the rest of my food before running up the stairs.

"Dad if you're out of breath from running out the stairs, how do you chase people with all that heavy gear?" I asked looking back at him. He was hunched over and wheezing, he looked so old.

"J-just focus on the dress ok."

"Okayyy" You heard it here first kids. If you want to steal when Charlie's on the job just make sure there are stairs nearby you can easily get away. 

After we put on the dress, with much struggle I made my way over to the car. I was barefoot since I didn't really feel like wearing shoes at the moment. I mean what was I going to wear them for just to sit in the car? Anyways, Alice was probably going to scold me but there is nothing she can do especially because she's going to have her hands full with dysfunctional Bella.

"Alright let's go!" Dad was also dressed up in a suit. Honestly, the last time I saw him in one was probably I don't even remember. 

~Cullen's house~ 

At first, I thought why would anyone want to have their wedding at their own house. Like that is so boring like go someplace fun, like another country or a cruise something. But now that I'm seeing the house it's not that bad. It looks really pretty. 

The smell of all these flowers is really um...intense though.

Dad and I walked up the stairs guided by Esme to where Bella and the rest were. Apparently, Bella's mom just got here too. Awkward conversations coming up.

"Zadie! Perfect we need to hurry and do your hair!? Alice exclaimed dragging me into the bathroom by arm. I wasn't listening as Dad said all that sappy crap to Bella. So out of character for him but then at the same time, love that awkwardness.

Rose sat me down in a chair and told me she was going to make me look amazing. Like, don't I already. 

"BELLA," I flinched as someone shouted. I looked up as a short-haired woman entered the room. 

"Who's that," I asked Rosalie. 

"I think Bella's mom," She whispered to me.

"Oh, Bella you are so cute and beautiful!" She beamed opening her arms for a hug. Bella gave her mom a quick hug before Alice pulled her away saying not to ruin her masterpiece. Renee looked towards me and smiled.

"You must be Charlie's daughter, hi I'm Renee!" She gave me a hug while I was sitting since Rose was still doing my hair. It was pretty awkward because I could only move so much. So she was really doing all the work while I just lifted my arms. 

"Hi, I'm Zadie!" I answered. She grinned and pinched my cheeks.

"Oh you are so cute! I'm surprised you came from Charlie over here," She joked.

"Hey!" Dad said.

Honestly the sexual tension between them is there. But then they all got shooed out so Alice and Rose could finish working on Bella and I. 

~Ceromony~

~Ceromony~

So basically I was supposed to walk down the aisle after the bridesmaids walked down the Isle and throw flowers. Like we needed more.

"Alright, I can do this!"

I walked slowly down the aisle and threw the flowers, not gonna lie some people did get hit by a flower petal or two but it's ok. 

After I reached the end I turned back and looked at my handy work with a proud smile before going to me section. 

I watched as Bella and Dad walked down the aisle. I wondered if she would trip, if she tripped would Dad fall too? That would actually be hilarious. As they reached the end Dad gave Bella's hand to Ed. Should I start calling him Ed, I mean it sounds pretty funny.

 It's been decided Ed is your new name Ed. Ah wait he can hear my thoughts right? ._. 

Welp at least he knows his new name!

You might not want to miss this part

I shook my head back into reality as I faced Bella and Edward. How were they already on the exchanging rings part. I should really start paying more attention. I looked over to the men's side and saw Noah holding the pillow I guess he was the ring bearer. Wack.

Looking into the crowd I waved as I saw Hailey and Yuri in the crowd. We are definitely going to get drunk later . 

I saw Edwards head face me slightly. I looked at him before looking away.

I meant we're going to be having a lot of DRINKS, water type drinks. Never alcohol...never that.

Close one guys.