Chapter 5

Bella's P.O.V.

 After finding out what people thought of the Cullens I'm not sure if I want Zadie to be round them. 

"Hey, Bella", Mike said coming up to me. Honestly he needs to take a hint and figure out that I don't like him. 

"Hey Mike do you know where the biology class is", I asked.

"Oh yeah I'm heading there now". Zadie had rested her head on my shoulder. She was probably tired from talking with the Cullens for so long.

"Bella I'm bored", Zadie said wiggling in my arms.

"How about when we get to the class I'll get you some drawing paper", I told her. 

Smiling widely she agreed.

Entering the class I was met by an overly joyful teacher. He told me to sit by Edward Cullen since he had an open seat next to him. I walked passed the fan and I saw Edward tense up and put his hands over his mouth.

"Silly Edward", Zadie said.

I brushed it off and went to sit by him but I tripped on one of the steps and dropped my books. People laughed, I was so embarrassed rushing over to my seat I sat down and pulled Zadie onto my lap. 

Pulling out a sheet of blank paper I gave it to Zadie. She smiled and turned her attention to the paper. She pulled a pencil from her pocket and started drawing. 

"Hi, Edward", she said, he was on the very edge of his seat and he was holding his nose as if we smelled bad. His fingers dug into the desk but he nodded softly at her. I looked him over and couldn't help but feel  inferior. He looked perfect in every way. I stopped staring and draped my hair so it covered my face. Discreetly I sniffed my hair, it smelled good to me.

Zadie's P.O.V.

I could tell Edward was nervous around Bella, I don't understand why he won't just talk to her. Old people are so weird, they say so much stuff to us kids but then they don't do it themselves, it's not fair.

I looked at my drawing it was looking good so far. Daddy said that I had a gift, I could draw very well for my age. I wanted to draw a picture for all my new friends the Cullens, but first I have to make Bella one.

After about 15 minutes through the class I finished her drawing she was too busy sniffing her hair to take notes. I assumed she wasn't busy so I gave her the drawing.

"Here Bells", I whispered to her trying not to disturb the class

She gasped, was it bad, I started to tear up did she not like it.

"This is so good", she told me squeezing me a little bit. I smiled and showed Edward my drawing.

He looked for a bit I saw his eyes widen a little bit he nodded again and went back to looking like he had to poop. Daddy told me a word for people who needed to poop, I forgot what it was. Consuated, Constate, ummm.... oh constipated.

I tapped Edward's arm.

"Are you constipated", I asked quietly. I felt Bella stiffen, I looked up at her she was so red, she looked like a tomato.

"No", he said gruffly.

"If you are you should have some laxatives, daddy says it helps it come out better", The bell rang and Edward was out of his seat. Bella was kinda shocked, I know I'm just that good at helping people.

Bella's P.O.V.

Why would Charlie teach her that at her age. I'm so embarrassed Edward probably thinks she's crazy, so he would think 'm crazy. I have to teach her how to have a filter, she can't say these things to random strangers on the street. Once Charlie said that they were at the mall and Zadie told a lady she needed some deodorant. I was shocked.