Chapter 29

Still Flashback

"Ok then it's settled", Zadie said climbing onto Goliath's back. She gripped onto his fur as he took off running.

"Woah", Zadie called out as Goliath came to an abrupt stop, three wolves stalked out in front of us from the woods there stood a jet black wolf, a dark brown wolf with darker fur on its face, and a pale grey wolf with black spots appeared.

"Are these your friends?", Zadie asked. Goliath snorted and walked towards the pack. He lowered himself to the ground allowing Zadie to get off.

"I should give them names, what do you think Goliath?", She turned back to look at Paul who stuck out his tongue.

"I'll take that as a yes", She said. She walked up to the black wolf and inspected him, "I think I'll call you Shadow".

She looked him over and nodded obviously happy with her decision. Then she went to the dark brown wolf and did the same thing.

"Hmm...maybe I'll call you Hershey, cuz you look like a chocolate bar", She said, cracking herself up.

Then she went to the last wolf, the pale one with black spots. "Imma call you Domino because you look like a domino".

Surprisingly the wolves were just laying there letting the girl do what she needed to do. They didn't seem bothered with their new names. 

Suddenly Shadow growled lowly and all the wolves except for Goliath got up and left. "Bye, Bye", Zadie said, waving. Goliath nudged Zadie's leg and crouched down, so she could get on his back. 

Zadie smiled as she hopped onto his back, she waved her hand in the air like it was a lasso, she was pretending to be a cowboy. "Giddy up", She shrieked. 

Goliath sped up dodging trees and jumping over logs, Zadie was having the time of her life. 

Flashback over

"So you're Goliath huh", Jack questioned as Paul and Jacob walked back into the house.

"Yeah, and you are", He asked.

"What do you mean I'm Zadie?", He said, teasing him.

Here we go again- Miriam

Great regular Jack's back - Dinah

Y'all so mean - Jack

"Bullshit", Paul exclaimed, "I can tell the difference".

"I mean if I'm not Zadie how do I have the same face and height as her?", Jack said testing Paul. Paul glared at Jack, he could tell something was up.

Jared and Embry who knew that Jack was still fronting were trying not to laugh. Bella on the other hand didn't want to draw any attention to herself as she was embarrassed from the scolding she got from Jack not to long ago.

"You're not Zadie", Paul said firmly walking up to Jack, he leaned down sniffing the air, "You have a different scent than her".

"Ok, OK fine you caught me, my name's Jeff", He cackled. "Just kidding, but like for real my name is Jac-".

Zadie's P.O.V.

I blinked as I was now fronting again, I could hear Jack pouting but I paid him no mind.

"Are you ok", Bella asked, she was all up in my face. I didn't like that. "Yep I'm good, now please get outta my face".

She frowned but did as I asked. What happened, I don't remember anything that happened after Bella slapped Paul.

"So like...what the hell just happened", Paul asked, clearly confused with his life.

"She has D.I.D dumbass", Jared said, throwing a muffin at Paul's head. Paul caught the muffin and responded with, "She probably had to tell you what she had you, idiot, you're not that smart", He sneered.

"What is D.I.D", Jacob asked.

"Dissociative Identity disorder previously known as Multiple personality disorder", Bella spoke.

"What she said", I commented as I ate the muffin that was in front of me. When did I get one of these?

I watched as Bella stepped outside, her phone had been ringing like crazy, who knew she was so famous.

I thought her life ended when Eddie left, I chuckled to myself. No, I shouldn't laugh she was severely depressed. I busted out laughing as I thought about Bella sitting in the corner of her room.

HOW IS SHE STILL ALIVE!

"What's wrong with her", I heard Embry ask. 

"Zadie, dad wants us back home", Bella told me as she stepped back into the house. Emily turned to Bella,"Did something happen", She questioned.

"I'm not sure, but he sounded off", She answered.

"Anyways, bye", I exclaimed to them all.

"Hey don't forget to give me that drawing of me", Paul told me. I furrowed my eyebrows, what is he talking about? I never drew him. I shrugged and followed Bella back to the car.

"So, did you just make an excuse cuz you wanted to leave or is something actually wrong", I asked her.

"I was being serious, he actually called, and tell Jack that I'm sorry for being rude to Emily. I really didn't mean to offend anyone", She told me. I just nodded, I really didn't feel like going back down there to talk to any of them just yet. It was too overwhelming especially for everything that had happened today.

I was tired.

--------------------------------------------------------

Yuri -face claim inspired by one of my friends named Yuri :) - 6 yrs old

Zadie - 6 yrs old 

Also if there are any scenes that you would want to see before Eclipse happens comment. 

next chapter will be longer