Chapter 21

"Bella she's not home but her car is here", Dad told me. I furrowed my eyebrows confused, that doesn't sound like our antisocial can't be around humans Bella.

"She's probably with Edward, he probably didn't want to be seen with Bella's ugly truck", I reassured him. He nodded before looking at me sharply.

"The truck is not UGLY", He yelled.

"No need to get your panties in a twist", I mumbled. But like I said earlier he hears everything.

"G-go to your room, j-just do something productive", He said. I think he was trying not to laugh but it's hard when his laughing face is so similar to his I'm pissed at you face.

"Alright, alright I'm going, no need to push", I exclaimed as he started pushing me towards the stairs. 

Once in the safety of my room, I flopped onto my bed. Already tired of today's events, I hope Bella doesn't come back pregnant. That won't end well for anyone, especially that baby.

God bless that child. Having to live with Edward's face 24/7, that sounds like actual hell. Then a mom as awkward as Bella, I'll have to teach them everything. They'd be so sheltered, with me as their only source of unholiness.

"ZADIE", A voice yelled and I was being shaken awake. I blinked looking around the room what was the reason for waking me up.

"What", I snapped.

"Bella hasn't answered any of my calls so I called some guys from the reserve and they're helping me find her, I just want you to be close so I can see you. I don't want anything happening to you", He stressed. I sighed before nodding.

I was already in my regular clothes since I hadn't changed before I fell asleep so I just walked down the stairs with dad. My eyes lit up when I saw Uncle Billy, he always has the best candies.

I skipped down the rest of the stairs and ran over to him wrapping him in a big hug, almost knocking over his wheelchair.

"Someone's happy to see me", He teased. I scoffed.

"Sure, I'm just here for the candy man", I teased back. he just rolled his eyes but reached in his pocket for the goods. My eyes widened in delight as I saw mints, jawbreakers, and jolly ranchers. 

"You're my favorite Uncle", I admitted in awe. He laughed out loud, "How would Harry feel if he heard that".

"Eh who cares, he doesn't have the candy", I reached for the jolly ranchers specifically the blue ones because they are the superior flavor. 

"Billy please I don't need my daughter having a sugar rush tonight", Charlie groaned. I smirked as Billy retracted his hand, luckily for me I had already grabbed two handfuls. This was going to be enough to last me two days max.

"She might be lost in the woods-", I heard someone say. I turned my head slightly to see Dad, Billy, and some others looking at a map of the woods.

Bella, what have you gotten yourself into?

I stalked over to the woods, if Bella was in there she could be injured. If I went I could at least tell the others where she went.

I was about to start walking but I found myself being lifted higher and higher in the air.

"H-hey", I yelled as someone picked me up. They started to laugh, I was freaking out.

"You can't just pick people up like that, I don't know you, PUT ME DOWN", I shouted. I looked over to dad who was just laughing to himself. Very funny, yeah laugh it up but who is going to have to clean up after me when I tear up the house during my sugar rush.

YOU, THAT'S WHO!

If you keep squirming they'll be forced to drop you

I didn't have to do that as I was being lowered to the ground.

3rd P.O.V.

Zadie turned around and glared at Paul. At least it was supposed to be a glare, but to him, she just looked so cute with her nose scrunched up. 

"WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE PICKING ME UP LIKE...LIKE SOME ...UH...SOME SMURF", Zadie yelled at him. 

Paul smirked a bit at her outraged expression, there was definitely something different about her. He found it hard to believe she was related to Bella the leech loving Swan.

"I think I'm a regular dude from LaPush who's helping find your sister", Paul stated cockily. Zadie scoffed at him.

"If you're helping why are you over here with me, dummy", She retorted. Paul froze for a second.

"Well, I was assigned to keep my eyes on you, don't think I didn't notice you trying to go into the woods", He answered.

 She just huffed and dropped onto the floor, Paul rose his brows at her behavior but didn't say anything.

"So what's your name Goliath", Zadie asked. Paul looked taken aback by her new nickname for him, Goliath died! Is she gonna kill me?

"Paul", he responded. "What's with the nickname".

"Eh Goliath was tall and your tall so it's perfect", She said.

"Goliath died I don't want to be called that, there are so many other names you could use", He argued. Billy looked over laughing a bit as he saw LaPushs hothead arguing with a 7yr old.

"Well now that I know you don't like the name I think I'm going to keep calling you that", She said blandly.

Paul glared at the girl, 'so annoying' he thought.

She smiled cheekily at him before walking away closer to her dad.