Chapter-1

[Author's POV]

[Author's POV]

The fresh morning sunlight was coming out of the window of the room shining on the small yet cozy room

A girl dressed in simple jeans and a top was going here and there packing her stuff for college, as it was her first day of college.

Coming downstairs, she informed her parents about her departure, but got no reply, like usual.

It was the thing that she was never able to understand why her parents were so cold towards her, unlike her little brother.

They never cared about her. It was the everyday thing, like she only lived there in the same house with them, living her own life while they lived their own lives.

She wanted to know the answers but, she was habitual now with all the things now.

Doing her part-time job for the past three years, she completely lives her life, living under the same roof as them.

Not being a social person, she didn't make any friends on the first day of college.

As the shift at her part-time job got finished, she returned home by 8. As usual, her parents didn't acknowledge her presence and continued with their movie.

Sara couldn't help but get upset with the everyday thing now. Not saying anything else, she got freshed and ate her dinner.

Just in half-hour, while she was studying she heard her parents calling her from downstairs.

Well, it felt weird to her at first as it was a new thing that her parents would have any work with her.

"Sara!" She hurriedly came downstairs hoping to hear something good.

However, coming downstairs, a frown came on her face, seeing an unfamiliar man sitting there on the sofa like a king.

Well, at first he looked powerful to her also. He had a dangerous aura with him that made her nervous.

"You called me?" Sara asked her parents hoping for something good, trying to ignore the scary man sitting there.

"Sara, meet Mr. Keith Dankworth." Her father introduced her to the man sitting there, the man named Keith Dankworth looked at her from top to bottom.