Chapter-58

[Author's POV, Before Sara came home]

Sara's steps were nervous leading her towards the office of Keith Dankworth. Meeting him alone and even without informing the brothers is trouble full as she knows that they won't like it even a bit.

On her way to the mansion, she met Nicolas in the way. He is the personal and most trusted guard of Keith who came to call her telling her that Keith had a very important thing to tell her.

After their last encounter, she was hell nervous to face him and now when he had called her suddenly and told her not to tell the brothers about the meeting, she was sure that there is something really important.

She agreed to come to Keith's mansion. Nicolas was directly leading her towards his office where he was waiting for her.

Coming in front of the office, Nicolas directly opened the door of his office and gestured for her to go in. Taking a deep breath she went inside the office and Nicolas closed the door.

Roaming her eyes inside the office she noticed the interior of the office was not different from their mansion's office room.

"I honestly did not expect you to come by your wish." Hearing Keith's voice Sara was startled a bit as she looked in the direction of where Keith was standing near the window looking outside.

If she truly says, then she is not fearing him now. She just sees him as her husbands' uncle who does not like her and that's the thing that she wants to solve with him.

"What is it that you wanted to talk about...?" Sara softly asked him. 

Hearing her question, Keith's turned around, and much to her surprise he was not looking serious and cold like he would usually behave with her, instead, he was calm.

"Have a sit first." He told her pointing towards the sofa as he also came and sat on the sofa. Sara came and sat in front of him on the sofa.

"So, what is the matter that you wanted to talk to me and... without informing them...?" Sara asked him.

That was the biggest question that was roaming in her mind right now that what is the matter that he wanted to talk to her alone and even without informing them.

"It's something that relates to you more than them..." Keith told her. All the time his tone and eyes were calm.

"What do you mean...?" Keith's words did not make any sense to Sara.

"Tell me something, Sara..." Keith trailed off as Sara fully focused on him.

"I brought you in that mansion... You met my nephews... They fell in love with you... They married you and... now you're bearing their child..." Keith certainly narrated their whole story in a few words, but he stopped in midway.

"All these incidents in your life... do you think it's just a coincidence...?" Sara got more confused by his question.

"I don't understand what are you saying...?" Sara replied. Keith looked into her eyes before saying.

"What I mean to say is... your meeting with them... them falling in love with you... was all written in your destiny years ago..." Keith spoke.

His last words surely triggered some memories again in her mind.

'It was written years ago in your destiny that you will be theirs...'

Valdemar's words rang in her mind again. It looks like she will get her all answers today which she could not get before.

"It was not a coincidence at all... not a bit..." Keith continued with his words as Sara listened to him carefully.

"And... why do you think like that...?" Sara asked him.