Chapter-54

[Author's POV, 1 week later]

This whole week was filled with only happiness, love, and romance and no problem and hesitation.

The brothers were on cloud nine after knowing that their wife had excepted them now. However, for Sara, it was getting out of control, as her husbands has become more romantic and getting more closer to her.

Not that she complains but, sometimes it would be hard for her to handle their endless love which she adores also by her heart.

The brothers had made a place in her heart with their every small confession, every small romantic gesture, their worry, their care, their over-protectiveness, and their possessiveness is nonetheless.

Their every single love confession had made her heart skip a beat. Their romantic gestures would make her want to run away from them, yet she would want to stay close to them.

Their care and over-protectiveness made her feel how much she is important to them even though there was nothing special in her.

However, their obsession will not ever fail to scare her as it was darkly dangerous yet she adores it, too.

Their obsession had made her realize how much she cares for them, how much she worries for them, and how important they are to her.

They are important to her, this thing she realized when she felt the fear, the fear of losing them. When Raimon said that they will die if something happened to her.

That time she realized how much important they are to her. Hearing those words from him, her heart feels the fear, the fear of losing them, which she never thought that she would ever feel towards them.

She cannot say if it was love or not but, she could say that she likes them. Them being a vampire is no problem for her as she knows that her heart had started to beat for them.

Whoever and whatever they are, for her they are the men who love her a lot and she adore and likes them a lot.

"Ma'am, I have cut these veggies." Sara nodded at Maira as she put the bowl of cut veggies on the counter near her.

Forwarding her hand to take the bowl, something caught in her eyes which made her stopped from taking the bowl.

Her wrist...

Her wrist was empty and her bracelet which Leon gave her was not on her wrist anymore. She tried to remember where she put that.

It was expensive and Leon gave her that bracelet as a gift, she cannot lose it. She tried to remember where she put it.

Turning off the gas stove, she strolled towards Raimon's room as she remembers that last night, she had worn it so maybe she had forgotten it in the bathroom.

Coming into Raimon's room, she directly strolled into the bathroom. Her eyes directly fell on the bathroom counter to find her bracelet, which she found there also.

The bracelet was on the counter where she had out before. She came to the counter and taking the bracelet she wore in her hand.

Then she turned around to leave the bathroom but a sudden jolt made her let out a shrink and the next moment she opened her eyes to see herself trapped under the shower with one of her husbands trapping her on the wall.

"Raimon..." Sara whispered shocked as she has not expected him to come early today.

Seeing her shocked reaction, Raimon smiled and pulled her closer brushing his nose on her cheek.

"Why do you look so surprised, sweetheart?" Raimon asked her in a deep tone sending a shiver to her spine making her trembled more as she was standing under the running water from the shower.