Chapter-49

[Author's POV]

The sun has risen in the sky and was spreading its sunlight in the room of the couple. However, Sara was still sleeping while Leon was doing the work in which he would not even blink his eyes.

To gaze at her with love, affection, obsession, and with every emotion that he had for her in his heart.

His deep forest green eyes were also showing another emotion. A relief. A huge one. Like he just found his breath after losing it.

She was still sleeping for a long now and he knows the reason that she must be stressed out due to the last night.

However, she is here with them and without even a single scratch. Otherwise, they would have surely done something terrible and unthinkable.

His eyes were not leaving her face as his one hand was slowly playing with few strands of her hair.

He didn't have any knowledge of time and kept looking at her until he got disturbed by her slight movements in her sleep.

She was waking up now. He slightly backed away half lying on his one hand as he kept looking at her while she was waking up.

Waking up, Sara's eyes directly met with his forest green ones who were already fixed on her for a long time.

After few moments, she understood where she was. Her eyes were looking into his one while he was looking at her with a small smile plastered on his lips.

"L-Leo-" Sara was going to say something her words stuck in her throat by his action.

Leon hugged her tightly hovering putting all his weight on her body. He buried his face in her neck smelling her.

Sara was very shocked by his action suddenly and that too in the morning suddenly. His tight hold on her waist and his heavyweight were crushing her on the bed.

"L-Leon..." She called him as after two seconds he broke the hug but didn't leave her.

He hovered over her keeping his face close to her as her eyes directly averted from him looking here and there getting nervous by the proximity as, after a long time, he came close to her by his wish.

"Can I ask for something?" Leon asked her softly without looking away from her.

"What...?" Sara asked him. After a minute of silence, she got the answer from him.

"Can I... kiss you?" Sara's eyes widened in shock by his demand.

Leon really wanted to laugh at her cute shocked face but he controlled himself not wanting to make her more uncomfortable more than she is right now with his sudden demand.

Sara was shocked and silent not understanding what she should say right now. Should she allow him or not?

"Please... Not more than that..." Leon spoke softly making her think about it.

She could see the truth in his eyes which were deeply staring into her waiting for her approval. Taking a deep breath, she closed her slowly allowing him to kiss her with heavy nervousness.

Her one action and one approval were enough for him to make a special morning today. Without wasting a second, he placed his lips on hers softly making her feel a weird sensation throughout her whole body.

Although it was not her first kiss, still, whenever they would kiss her, she would feel very nervous. Her hands clutched the fabric of his t-shirt in a fist.

Leon slowly moved his lips on hers softly and deeply feeling every inch of her soft and sweet lips. After a long time, he was kissing her, so he was not in the mood to leave her soon.