Chapter-61

[Author's POV]

As Sara's peaceful slumber broke, she felt herself getting squeezed between two other strong presence.

Opening her eyes, she found Sean's face just a few inches away from hers. Sean's face was resting on her palm.

She smiled seeing his sleeping face showing how much of a great sleep he was getting right now. But, other than him, she also felt another presence behind her, which was hugging her tightly from her back. She did not need to turn around and see who was it. 

Raimon.

Both of them were sleeping peacefully and she better knew to move a small inch, knowing that it will break their sleep immediately.

She had realized how much of her small things affect them, even her small soft touch could break their sleep. She stayed there still not moving an inch. 

After coming back home, they told her to rest as their drive was 3-4 hours long. They surely wanted to just spend time with her only without any disturbance.

But they let her rest knowing no one can disturb them now in their house to spend time with their wife now.

A half-hour went like that, but they still did not wake up. Their hold on her was tight too that she could not even move.

She needed to go now. Babies must have woken up and gotten hungry, too. Trying her luck, she first tried to remove their hands from her waist with her free hand.

She knew the result of her action and that's what happened. She felt Raimon moving and Sean just opened his eyes. She smiled a little as Sean looked at her.

"Why did you wake up so early, sweetheart?" Raimon's low-toned voice rang through her ear. Her breath hitched as Raimon pulled her closer to his chest more.

A small smile came onto Sean's lips seeing Sara getting blushed by his action. He wished to kiss her right now, but before that Sara sat on the bed making him sigh frustratedly.

Three days, they were without her. They missed kissing her, her touch, her fragrance. Their patience was now getting out of control. They wanted nothing but to pin her on the bed and devour her mercilessly. 

"Why are you both here today...?" Sara asked them. Leaving a breath Raimon sat up on the bed and again back hugged her nuzzling his nose on her neck.

"I just wanted to be with you..." Raimon mumbled taking a deep breath of her scent. A smile came onto her lips hearing his words.

When they don't want to be with me...

Sean laid still with his eyes fixed on Sara's beautiful face. His urge to kiss her was increasing every moment of seeing her innocent sweet smile.

Their romantic moment broke by Raimon's phone which was placed on the side table. An audible growl left from Raimon's chest made Sara a little flinched.

"What!!" Raimon nearly shouted on the phone for breaking their moment.

Sara felt bad for the person on the other side on the phone for bearing Raimon's anger and she also knew the reason behind it.

They wanted to stay with her but their work is in between. Their work is also important, but in front of Sara, their office work is nothing.

After threatening and growling at the poor employee on the phone he hung up the call. Sara sometimes gets a little irritated whenever they gave her more importance than their work.

"Why did you scold that employee...?" Sara asked him. 

"Why are you caring about that employee? He disturbed us." Raimon's jealousy was clear in his tone hearing her caring about that useless human who just disturbed him with his Sara.