Chapter-39

[Author's POV]

Looking at Alvin's hand and then at him Sara didn't know what to answer him. He was asking for a dance. But she didn't even know how to dance.

"But I don't know how to dance... Mr Alvin... I'm sorry but-" She was going to decline his offer when he cut her words.

"No worries, just follow my lead..." Alvin said. 

Without any prior notice, he grabbed her hand and took her to the dance area, and started to dance with her holding her by her waist close to him.

Sara placed her hand on his shoulder. She started following his lead. However, sometimes she would trip over his shoes but Alvin would just give her a smile reassuring her that he didn't mind.

While dancing with him, she felt something weird inside her. Every step that Alvin took with her was making her feel something weird. Like she was familiar with these steps.

Her body was dancing but her mind was somewhere else. These steps, this dance, and the presence near her making her feel like she had lived these moments.

"May I know where are you so lost, Miss Sara..." a deep voice snapped her out of her thought. 

She looked in front to see Simon. She was shocked as she was sure that she was dancing with Alvin just a few moments ago.

"Mr Simon..." Sara was all confused that how did her partner got changed this suddenly and too without her getting noticed it.

"I think I know why are you so confused. You were so much engrossed in your thoughts that you didn't even realize when your partner got changed." Simon told her with a smile. 

She looked down embarrassed by her silly act. Simon looked at her beautiful blushed face. Which he missed all these years.

"Had anybody told you that... you look more beautiful when you blush..." Simon told her waiting for her to blush more. 

She started to avert her eyes here and there to avoid his gaze. She was the same as before. She just had become friendly and beautiful.

Nevertheless, his words provoked something in her head like these words were very familiar to her.

Again her partner got changed. It was Sean this time. Again he danced with her with the same steps as from the prom party five years ago.

Sara again felt something in her head by the dance the familiar yet new presence with her. A slight pain had started to come in her head.

"Miss Sara, are you okay?" Sean's voice brought her back from her unfamiliar thoughts.

"N-Nothing..." She replied to him and continued to dance with him.

"You know something, Miss Sara..." She looked at him as he called her.

"You are really soft to hold, you know..." Sean told her in a deep voice. She was confused by his words but still, she gave him a smile in return.

And like that she danced with all the brothers. She calmy danced with them. The brothers enjoyed it a lot. 

After years, they were again feeling her in their arms, which they craved all these years. On the other side, Sara was feeling all opposite.

She was feeling that her head was getting heavy due to the pain she was feeling. She was seeing some weird scenes in front of her eye even when she was dancing with the brothers.

All the brothers were reading every expression of hers. They could sense that she was feeling something or more like she was remembering something.