Epilogue

[Sara's POV]

"Mumma... Mumma..." Hearing those words, my slumber broke slowly. Opening my sleepy eyes, I found my daughter in front of me sitting beside me on the bed.

I returned her a smile as she smiled at me. I sat up on the bed only to get hugged by her.

"Good morning, Mumma." She greeted me wrapping her arms around my neck as I greeted her back.

"Good morning, Aria..."

Aria, my 11 years old second eldest child. She had inherited her black eyes and hairs from her biological father. Simon, but she had my facial features.

"What happened, dear...? Why were you waking me up...?" I asked her as she sat beside me breaking the hug.

"I'm hungry." She said in a cute tone with a pout. I looked at the clock to see it was just 7:30 in the morning. I sighed at her regular demand.

But, what to say about my foody daughter? She sleeps less but eats more. Always hungry and especially for sweet things, only made by me.

There were several times when I had caught her in the middle of the night in the kitchen sitting on the kitchen counter with opened boxes of eatable things.

"Did you brush your teeth?" Firstly, I asked her as she nodded hurriedly. But, the thing that caught my eyes made me ask her another question.

"Did you eat chocolates?" Her face looked like she was caught in the headlight. I brushed off the chocolate that was stuck on her cheek.

She sometimes crosses her limits of eating sweets making me worry about her health. 

"How much did you eat?" I again inquired her to which she showed me her three fingers.

"Three bars, sweety!" I sighed at her uncontrollable nature of eating sweets. She just gave me a sheepish smile.

"No more chocolates for one week." Hearing my words, her smile was nowhere seen as she looked at me shocked.

"But, Mumma..." She tried to play her cute face card but it was not going to work on me today.

"No, buts. This is final. If you eat these many chocolates, then your tummy will hurt." I instructed her in a little serious tone. She huffed sadly but I have to do this.

"First, go and get ready for school. I'll make the breakfast for everyone." I told her softly as her eyes lit up.

Nodding her head as yes, she ran out of the room at her super speed. She inherited Simon's little bit of nature. Simon uses his strength and she uses her speed a lot.

In my every child, she is the most active. Even Arden was not this active when he was a baby. She can't stay in one place for more than 10 minutes.

I got up from the bed to get fresh. I also need to wake up others, and especially those two who would sleep every day for 10 hours. It takes me hard work to wake them up.

By those two, I remembered about their fathers and especially today's special day. A smile came up to my lips knowing what is today.

"I hope they remember it..." I mumbled and went to the bathroom to get fresh.

They all have busy schedules nowadays and that's what makes me a little doubt that they would remember today's special occasion. They have never forgotten it before so, I know they would not even forget it today. 

After freshening up, I first went to their room to wake them up.