Chpater-50

[Author's POV]

"Ma'am, we should take some spicy ingredients... Master Simon like spicy ones..." Sara agreed with Lia as she put some of the spicy ingredients from the grocery section in the shopping basket.

Lia and Sara, both have come to the grocery store to buy groceries. Well, now it was easy for her to ask permission from the boys, as they would let her go outside whenever she wants.

However not without protection where some of the guards would be in front of her eyes while some of them would be hidden from her eyes. 

But, Sara has some idea that they would have surely sent some more guards with her without letting her know.

She doesn't complain realizing the situation and all the evil intentions of those persons who are against the boys.

After Lia and Maira told her how dangerous and powerful they had become in the last five years, she had less fear of their enemies but still she there was some fear in her heart for them.

After the incidents with Aaget, the brothers have become more protective for her and for the outsiders, more brutal.

More than two weeks have passed since that incident now. Everything is getting normal in their life.

Sara is also feeling less nervous around them. However, she would surely feel shy when they would start to show their overly romantic side to her as her husbands are overly romantic.

In those lovely moments, too, whenever she would feel their intense yet dark love in their eyes, it would surely make her feel slightly nervous as the intensity of their love is too much for her to handle.

She feels like their love for her is too much, which she just can't handle. And if she thinks about it more she would realize that their love for her has no limit at all, which scares her also thinking to which extent it will go.

Their cold touch won't fail to send shivers to her whole body making her more nervous to stay near them for more seconds.

Their limitless love, their extreme obsession, and their undying madness, which always reflects in their eyes, scare her whenever they would come near her.

Their extreme love is stopping her from accepting them fully now...

Lia and Sara both were buying the necessary groceries for the kitchen when suddenly Sara's eyes fell outside the big glass window.

A kid was playing with a ball when his ball suddenly falls from his hand rolling on the highway road.

What shocked Sara was that the kid went to take his ball without noticing the car that was coming directly to his way.

Not thinking anything, more she started to run outside. While running, the side of her right ankle hit the table situated near the main door of the shop.

Not caring about the injury she got on herself, she ran outside. Guard got alert seeing their ma'am running like this in hurry. They came running to her.

Sara ran to the kid to save him who was now standing in between the road unknown that a car is straightly coming towards him.

She came running to him and hugged him. She was going to take him to the side but then she saw the car which was not stopping still and then...

-----------

"Complete these files and I don't want a single mistake or error in that, understood?" Alvin spoke coldly making the employee in front of him shiver in fear.