Chapter-35

[Author's POV]

All the students were going to their dorms which were given to them for these three days picnic. They reached the picnic spot just half-hour ago. 

Sara was still not feeling well. She was still upset about the shocking truth that she learned from her mother a few hours ago.

The boys just wanted to torture that woman to hurt Sara like this. They were not liking her dull state like this. They thought that she would be happy here, but it's all opposite now.

They could see her condition. She was looking like she will cry any time. They still didn't like that she took the wrong step to run away from there. 

They were angry at her but more than her they were angry at her so-called mother whom they are going to torture after going back to their home.

The picnic spot was away from the local public areas. These dorms were specially organized for these types of picnics. It was nearly afternoon when they reached their picnic spot.

The next morning they are going for camping in the nearby forest. The students were told to take some rest till the evening, as they were going to have a small talk in the evening about the rules of camping.

The boys were in their dorm. Sean was looking outside the window from where the whole scenario of the forest can be visible. It was beautiful.

But he was not looking at its beauty. He was finding something else. He was making sure that the forest is safe for them and their Sara. They don't want to take any risk for her safety.

They didn't come here alone. Some of their most trusted men were there. The boys told them to follow the bus not getting suspicious.

Those men were scattered around the resting place staying hidden in the forest. They were told to keep their eyes on everything they find suspicious.

They informed boys every half hour that everything is fine and nothing seems suspicious but Simon was not feeling right. 

Right now, he was finding his decision to come here with their Sara wrong. He was feeling afraid and especially for Sara. 

He knew that everything was right around them, nothing seems suspicious or dangerous then what is the feeling that is making him this restless.

Not just him, every six of them feeling like this. But they were ignoring it assuming that it's just a worry for Sara. But is it really worry or something more than that?

Is something going to happen today?

[In the evening]

All the students were sitting on the ground. It was nearly evening. The sky had turned orange indicating that the sun was going down in few times.

The boys were sitting on the other side and the girls were sitting on another side. The brothers can see how upset Sara was. 

She was looking at the professor who was instructing everything related the camping but her eyes showed that how much pain she was feeling.

They have already killed that woman so many times in their minds. They were blaming her for Sara's condition. Also, Sara that she shouldn't have pulled that type of stunt ever.

"Why are they not responding?" Raimon grumbled angrily.

"What happened, Raimon?" Alvin asked him.

"The guards are not responding to my messages. They haven't even notified me about the surroundings for the last one hour." Raimon informed them.

Others looked at him as he said. It was not a big matter, but not a normal one, too, that they can ignore it. They looked around to find any of their guards there. But they saw none.