Chapter 29

[Sara's POV]

I was feeling some weight on me. I opened my eyes to see a new familiar ceiling. When I looked around I found in which condition I was. 

Simon was practically lying on top of me holding me tightly. But, didn't I sleep on the couch? Did he bring me here?

I slowly freed my one hand on which he was sleeping. I sat up on the bed. His hand was still holding my waist. I didn't want to risk waking him up by touching his hand.

So instead of touching his hand, I tried to slide away from him slowly without many movements. His hold loosened on me now, just one move and I'll be free.

Just when I was going to move, I felt his hold tighten on me and before I could process anything I felt a grip on my arm and I was pulled on top of a hard chest.

"Ahh..." I felt his arms around me. I pulled my head up a little to look at him. He was looking sleepy but still, his gaze was on me.

"Have you decided that you will disturb my sleep by trying to get away from me always...?" His tone was proving that he was sleepy but his eyes were boring into mine.

I was avoiding his gaze looking here and there. Then I noticed something which shocked me to the core as I encounter it for the first time in my life.

Simon was not wearing any shirt or t-shirt!!

I instantly pulled away from him  turning to another side. I can feel that blood rush through my cheek and my heart was beating fast.

Did I sleep beside him for the whole night with him being like this...?

[Author's POV]

She had never witnessed a shirtless man before in her life, but today it happened. She was shocked to herself that she even slept beside him, while he was shirtless throughout the whole night.

Simon was confused about her reaction, that why she was not looking at him. He sat up on the bed ruffling his hair. 

His body was perfect in every way. Why not? every six brothers do gym every morning together in their own house gym. Only Sara didn't notice the gym in their house.

"What happened? Why are not looking at me?" He asked her in a straight tone. His voice was loud enough to wake up Cody. He woke and looked around to see Sara already awake.

Sara didn't answer. She couldn't. She was feeling so much embarrassed even though she was fully covered and he was the one who slept without any shirt or t-shirt.

"Why do we have to tell you to answer whenever we ask you something?" He was a little annoyed by her silence. Sara startled a little and tried to answer.

"I-I... y-you.... s-shirt..." She couldn't even form her words. But Simon understood what was she saying.

Well, he knows how shy his darling is. He looked at himself. He was shirtless. He knew she was shy to see him like this even though he was the one who was not wearing anything on top. 

He simply smirked and thought to tease her more. He just back hugged her pulling her to his exposed chest. 

Sara got more red as he pulled her closer to him. He buried his face in her neck as she was exposing it more looking at the other side trying to cover her blushing face. 

"You? Me? Shirt? What are you trying to say I don't understand, darling?" He asked her like he really didn't know what was she saying to her. He knew what she was saying and the smirk on his face proved it.

"W-Wear something, please..." She replied. She was scared a little and embarrassed more. 

"What if I don't? It's my room so I can-" His words got cut off by Sara who suddenly broke his grip from her waist and ran outside.