Chapter-13

[Raimon's POV]

"What are you saying?" I asked them with gritted teeth. 

If this is just a stupid nonsense rumor then I don't know what I will do with the spreader.

"We just heard that and also.." They were saying again some nonsense which I don't want to hear still I don't have any option rather than clearly knowing the matter.

"What next?" I asked darkly.

"She is p..pregnant with... Jason.." That was the last stroke of me to come to the verge of losing control. That guy's closeness with Sara always enraged me. 

My body is shaking with anger right now. It's very rare for me to lose control over myself. How is this possible? I called my brothers to meet at our usual place. First Sean came.

"What happened to you?" I just didn't answer and waited for others. Then they started coming.

"The hell is this happening!" We heard Leon screaming in anger. Looks like he knew about the rumor.

"What happened that you are angry, Leon?" Simon asked him. Leon always takes things lightly and rare times he gets angry. Just like me.

"Didn't you hear the rumor?" Leon's expression was hard.

"About what?" Simon asked.

"About Alvin and Sara.." I replied to his question.

"About us.." Alvin asked hearing his name.

"What is the rumor but?" Kevin asked all confused about the situation.

"The rumor is that... that Sara is pregnant with that Jason guy's child. " Leon shouted. Now it's time for Alvin to lash out.

"What!" Alvin was shocked and angry at the same time.

"How is this possible?" Simon nearly screamed. 

He was controlling himself not to break anything. He always breaks things and walls in his anger.

"There is a video, too.." Now I was shocked hearing Leon. That was new information.

"What?" Sean spoke after the silence.

"A video?" Kevin asked to which Leon nodded.

"What does it show?" I asked.

"It only shows that Sara and Jason came out of the room after hours. Just that." He was breathing heavily. 

Now I was confused as we never let her be with any other person and especially that guy Jason. I was going to say something when we heard some commotion from another side of the lobby.

"What's happening there..?" Kevin asked looking in the direction.

"Let's go there. " Sean spoke and we headed in that direction.

[A few minutes before the lunch break, Sara's POV]

I came out of the classroom with Nora. Students were still giving me weird stares. We were walking to the canteen when Chelsa came in front of me with her two friends. She was still giving me that weird smirk.

"How are you feeling, cheater?" I got confused about what is she saying. 

Did she call me a cheater?

"What are you saying?" Nora directly snapped at her. Other students stopped by our side putting their attention on us.

"Oh my... I feel pity for you, dear Nora. You are the main victim here.." She patted her shoulder softly. Her tone instantly changed to a pity one.