Chapter-6

[Author's POV]

All the brothers stopped by just a single voice. Sara's chuckling voice and her smiling face both are beautiful and pure to them. 

Which they encountered for the first time in their life. Sara's chuckling voice was music to them. Which they wanted to continue hearing. Her smiling face looked more beautiful now. 

Unknowingly they also felt something inside them. It's like something just beat inside them. They felt their heartbeat first time in their life. 

They all were feeling different emotions inside them. But they didn't show it by blank face looking straight at Sara. 

Just then Sara noticed them looking at her with a blank face. Her smile was gone from her face instantly looking at them. She felt extremely uncomfortable under their constant gaze.

"S-Sorry..." She doesn't know what she did wrong. Still, she said that. She hurriedly backed away and went to the mansion. She was feeling nervous, scared, and embarrassed somehow.

A beauty just left the beast with a beating heart... But not only one but six beasts...

[Sara's POV]

I came back to my room. I was really scared and embarrassed. It was the first time I got this embarrassed. Well, I should be scared, I practically laughed at them. 

I don't know but I felt that I needed to apologize. I was too scared to go outside the room now. So I passed my whole time in the room. Sometimes reading, playing with the phone, etc. 

It's 7 in the evening now. I'm bored and anyways Maira or Lia would call me for dinner. I slowly came out. I straightly headed to the kitchen. Both of them were cooking. 

They both give me a smile when they saw me which I returned genuinely. I helped them with some kitchen work. 

Dinner was quite silent which was usual. But a little weird for me because of our previous incident. After finishing my dinner I came to my room. 

Tomorrow is Sunday so there would be no college, too. I hadn't explored the mansion fully. Let's explore that tomorrow. With that thought, I slept.

[Next morning]

I woke up with sunlight coming from the window. The sunlight of the Sunday morning was beautiful and warm. I got up from my bed and headed to the bathroom. 

I did my routine and get fresh. I was arranging my bed in the right manner when I heard a knock on the door. It could be only Maira or Lia. I opened the door and see Lia there.

"Good morning, miss." She greeted with a smile.

"Good morning." I greeted back softly.

"I was here to call you for the breakfast." She informed me.

"Okay, I'll come down in a few moments." She went away. After getting ready. I came downstairs to the dining room. There was nobody except me.

"Good morning, rose.." I nearly flinched hearing the sudden voice. I looked behind to see everybody there in their casual clothes.

"Why do you always get scared when we call you?" Leon complained. I remained silent. 

Everybody sat in their usual places. Maira and Lia served the breakfast. Sometimes I missed cooking by myself. 

Back at my house, I have to cook myself. That was the thing I loved about myself. It was my cooking. This food is also tasty.

After breakfast, I wandered around the house to find something to do interesting. This mansion is so much big that I don't know how many rooms are there in the house.