Chapter 26

[Next morning]

The sun has already risen in the sky. It's already near 8 in the morning. Sean's room was still closed except for one slight window, through which wind was coming waving the curtains slowly.

Sara was sleeping on the bed with one hand on her tummy and another one beside her head. Sean was half laying on the bed staring at his love's beautiful face with his deep ocean blue eyes, showing madness only.

His one hand was playing with her loose strands. Her hair was feeling soft against his rough hands. He left her hair and slowly brought his finger near her cheek.

He was caressing her soft cheeks slowly, taking her beautiful features in his mind. She was the most perfect in their point of view.

Her beautiful eyes, in which they could stare forever, her hairs with which they wouldn't stop playing with, and last, she has become something they can't leave, not ever.

His other five brothers had already taken her on a date in different places. Just he was left. But last night he got a chance and made his date with his love. A date night, which he spent together with his love.

Last night was best for him. He slept peacefully. But he woke up when Sara tried to escape from his grip and he didn't like it at all. He brought her back and hold her more tightly so she could not escape.

He was looking at her when he got interrupted by the door opening. He looked at the door to see non-other than his five brothers. He just gave them a smirk in return they all raised their eyebrows.

"That's unfair to keep our rose all night here without telling us." Leon spoke. Sean just smiled at him and again looked at the sleeping beauty beside him.

"I got the opportunity... a beautiful one..." He spoke in a low voice not wanting to disturb the sleep of their Sara, who was looking beautiful while sleeping calmly.

"But how did you get the opportunity?" Kevin asked.

"Yeah, she wouldn't come to your room by her wish." Alvin added.

"I ordered Lia to bring me wine last night, but she asked Sara to bring it... That's why I got it." Sean replied looking at Sara.

"But why did she ask her to help it..?" Simon spoke sitting beside Sara's sleeping figure.

Raimon and Leon were standing in front of the bed, while Lavin and Kevin were sitting beside each other at Sara's leg.

"Because she created a mess in my library last night." Raimon replied to Simon's question.

"I'm thankful to her for bringing her here." Sean spoke with a smirk.

All of them were silent. But not their mind. Their minds were all over Sara. Not a single thought was running inside their mind rather than her.

"A little by little she is getting more beautiful..." Leon spoke without taking his eyes off Sara, which were filled with madness.

"She is already beautiful... How much more beautiful she could get..?" Simon spoke brushing his hand on Sara's head.

"That much beautiful which could make us crazy over her... More than we are right now..." Raimon spoke tilting his head and looking at her madly. They were doing nothing other than staring at her with their obsessed eyes.

"Why is she still sleeping...?" Raimon asked noticing something. "She usually wakes up before eight. " Raimon stated. They knew. They knew her every single move.

"Well, half of the night she was waiting for me to sleep so she could get away from here... from me.." Sean replied with a smirk on his face.

"I don't like when she tries to get away from me. " Alvin spoke but his tone was a little bit serious.