Chapter-15

[Author's POV]

"And what is it doing with Sara..?" Kevin was also serious. 

They were staring at them more like glaring at them. They saw Sara caressing that puppy's back and smiling at it softly. At this time they were getting two types of feelings. 

Most were that they are getting suspicious over that dog and also getting jealous that it was closer to their Sara, but they were less aware of that. 

Suddenly that puppy gets off of Sara's hold and ran into the woods. Sara also followed him.

"Where is she going?" Alvin spoke in his dangerous tone looking in her direction.

"Let's go there..." Raimon stated and others came down.

On the other side, Sara was chasing that puppy. She found no danger in that innocent life. She was chasing him thinking that he might hurt himself as he seemed lost. 

He stopped in the middle of the woods sniffing here and there. Sara slowly bent on her knees and patted his back softly.

"Why did you come here, puppy?" She cooed at him softly. In response, he licked her palm earning a giggle from her.

"Sara!" Sara nearly flinched hearing Alvin's voice. 

She stood up and turned around to see all of them standing there with dead-serious expressions. She gulps her saliva in fear.

"What are you doing here?" Alvin asked looking at her. His gaze was scaring her and his cold voice scared her more.

"I-I-I.. w-was c-chasing.. h-him..." She replied pointing to the puppy without looking at them.

"How did it come here?" Raimon asked this time.

"I-I.. don't... know..." Sara replied. 

That puppy was looking at all of them one by one with his cute eyes. He was near Sara's leg. All the brothers were glaring at him deadly. 

Simon moved him aside away from Sara's leg. He whimpered a little with his harsh behavior. Sara got scared thinking that they might hurt him or more... kill him.

"Without our permission, no one enters our territory then how did you come here, hmm?" Sean calmly asked gazing at him. 

He was directly staring into his eyes with his red glowing eyes which scared Sara. He was finding something in his eyes to know how did he come here.

"Just finish him already." Leon snapped venomously making Sara scared as she thought that they will kill that innocent puppy.

"You are right." Alvin started walking towards the puppy with a deadly look in his eyes.

"Please, no..." Sara spoke. All of them looked at her as she said.

"I-It's just a little puppy.. why are you h-hurting him..?" She softly asked them. 

She didn't want them to hurt that little innocent puppy, though she doesn't know how many more people they have killed before.

"Don't interfere in this, Sara. This is none of your business." Raimon snapped at her. She flinched a little by his snapping. But still, she tried to make them understand.

"B-But just.. just don't kill him.. t-take him out of the place... please..." She begged them not to kill him. They were just looking at her with a serious face. 

Raimon then looked at the puppy and then he noticed something. There was a black belt in his back paw.

"Wait a minute." He spoke as others' attention went on him.