Chapter-36

Announcement at the end

[Author's POV]

A big huge building's entrance was full of people. Not just people but they all were reporters. The flashlights were blinking from time to time as the cameramen were clicking the pictures.

The stairs that lead to the entrance of the building were covered in a big red carpet like film celebrities are coming today.

The reporters were reporting in front of the live camera about the situation of their surroundings.

"Welcome to all the peoples watching us right now. Today is the day when the most famous heartthrob of the girls' heart, the most handsome celebrity duo brothers had debuted in the film industry. Just in five years, they are one of the highest-paid actors and models." A reporter with blond hair said.

"The director of their new film had organized a grand party for the success of their new film." The reporter continued informing.

"They came!" The crowd of the fangirls screamed as they saw a shining black limo coming their way and stopping the end of the red carpet.

Their cheering and shouting increased more as it stopped at the end of the red carpet. The girls were very much excited to see the person in real who stole their hearts with just one glance.

One guard came and opened the door of the limo car and then the two celebrity men came who stole the hearts of the millions of the girl all around the world.

"Leon!! Kevin!!" The crowd of the girls' screamed the name of the duo celebrity brothers.

Both the brothers came outside and gave a small smile to their fans. They were going to head inside the building where the party is organized but then reporters blocked their way.

"Leon! Kevin! Can we have small talk with you?" One reporter asked.

"Yes, what is it?" Leon replied calmly.

"Leon, I wanted to ask, you have many fangirls around all over the world, who love both of you so much. But do you have anybody who is in your heart, whom you love?" The reporter asked both of them.

The duo brothers' facial expressions changed a bit to a serious one. Again putting a smile on his face Kevin asked her.

"Isn't it a bit personal question related to our private life?" Kevin asked her with a charming little smile.

"Yes, it is." The reporter replied. Other reporters were eager to know the answer to the question from the most handsome and hot duo celebrity brothers.

"So, we don't intend to answer this question right now." Kevin replied to them making their facial expression falls. They were going to ask something else but Leon beat them in that speaking.

"We are getting late for the party. We need to go." As Leon said, their guard started to make their in between from the crowd of the reporters.

Both the brother started to make their way inside. Both the boys were looking so much attractive and hot in the black suits they were wearing.

They were not looking like teenage boys, but grown-up handsome men who are ruling the hearts of the millions of girls in the world.

"Well, that's the only question for all their fans that who is the girl who is ruling the hearts of the most richest and handsome celebrity brothers. Stay tuned for the answers." A reporter spoke in front of the camera.

---------------

"Get out! And don't come in front of me before completing this work!" A manly shout came from the inside of the office.