Chapter-38

[Author's POV]

"Save me from this evil witch, mama." That little girl hugged Sara's leg more as she tried to hide from Jane who was trying to grab her.

"You little devil! Come back here. Your mama won't be able to help you today." Jane told her as she tried to grab her from the left side but that little girl moved to the other side.

"Jane, what are you doing...?" Sara asked Jane as she patted that girl's head.

"Ask your little angel, Sara. I told her to take off her shoes outside. But she directly ran inside the house with her dirty shoes and now the whole room is dirty. Look." Jane pointed towards the living room floor which had stains of dirt on it.

"Save me, mama, or your evil witch friend will make me an ugly ducky." That little said in her baby voice hugging her legs more. Sara smiled at her and picked her up in her arms.

"No one will make you an ugly ducky, my little angel and my friend here is not an evil witch, okay?" She cooed softly pinching her chubby cheek.

"Okie, mama." That girl gave her a beautiful smile. Sara also smiled at her before continuing.

"You also need to listen to others, little angel. You didn't listen to aunt Jane so she got angry, right?" She asked her softly trying to make her understand. That girl cutely shook her head nodding at her.

"So, from now on listen to her, okay Evie?" Evie nodded earning a beautiful smile from her.

"And you, too, Jane. Don't call my little angel a devil." Sara playfully warned Jane earning a cute laugh from Evie.

Three of the girl were in their own happy world unknown that the two males in the room were shocked and burning in rage from inside.

Both Kevin and Leon only wanted to know the man who was the father of the little girl Evie in Sara's arms. They wanted to know who dared to touch their Sara.

They wouldn't spare him. Sara was only theirs. They can't bear the fact that someone tried to touch their Sara and even she had a baby now.

"Who is this pretty man, mama...?" Evie asked looking at Kevin who was standing in front of her holding her phone.

Hearing 'mama' word again and again from Evie they were burning in jealousy and anger. Yes, they wanted a child to call her 'mama' but that child should be theirs only, not any other man's.

"Umm... he is..." Before Sara could complete a feminine voice interrupted her.

"Evie." A girl came into the living room holding some bags in her hands.

"Oh, Sofia." Sara spoke as she put Evie down on the floor. 

Leon and Kevin looked at the new girl who came into the room. Their eyes were showing a deadly emotion.

"I brought your groceries..." Sofia stopped in mid-sentence as she saw both males in the room.

She was unbelievably shocked at first as she was not believing whom she is seeing in her real life. She then turned to Jane and Sara with a questioning look on her face.

"Are they-" Before she could complete Jane answered her.

"You are right. They are Kevin and Leon." Jane told her.

"Oh, nice to meet you." Sofia was not believing her eyes. 

Then her eyes traveled to the living room floor which was a mess now in the dirt. She then looked at Evie standing beside Sara's leg. Evie hides behind Sara's leg again.