Chapter-17

[Author's POV]

Four brothers were in the living room of their mansion waiting for the remaining two to come. All of them were dressed in black suits. Surely they all are looking very handsome. 

All the devils are looking handsome and charming, who can get anyone on their knees. But could they save themselves from falling for an angel that they all are going to see tonight? 

Their angel, whom they are missing deadly. Just her faint scent that was lingering in the house is making them control themselves. They were desperate to go to the party and meet her there. 

The silence was spread until a phone ring broke it. Raimon answered it and put it on his ear.

"Speak. " Raimon ordered like a boss. He was listening to another side with a straight serious face.

"Good job, Jared. Follow her till we come." With that, he hung up and a smirk makes his way to his lips.

"So, where is she?" Simon asked. Raimon put his phone in his pocket.

"On her way to the party. " Raimon replied fixing his suit jacket on his body. "Jared is still following her." He added.

"Did she forget about us? Didn't she think about running away?" Leon asked like was the most oblivious question. 

They were really curious to know why she didn't try to run even not today when they gave her permission to go out alone with her friend.

Well, she was not alone as they ordered one of their men to keep an eye on her!

"What is she really?" Leon sighed heavily as he couldn't find the answer to his question related to her.

"Something that will take time for us to understand. A mystery. " Sean spoke calmly. 

Sara has become a mystery to them to which they are obsessed now. They were eager to solve it.

"Hey..." Leon spoke as the other three looked at him. "..our maids are really good friends with her. They would surely know about her. What you all say?" Leon suggested. Raimon thoght for a moment then.

"Lia! Maira!" Raimon called them in his authoritative voice. In a few moments, they both were in front of them. They both bowed in front of them showing them respect.

"Yes, masters." They both spoke in the union.

"Tell us something about Sara. " Leon ordered. Both maids looked shocked and surprised.

"What... what about her, master Leon?" Maira first asked.

"Well, you know she didn't try to run even for once. it's been a month she came here, still, she didn't try. Why is that? You must know the reason." Leon's voice was not cold but still, it was dominating. 

Both maids looked at each other in a little shock. They both didn't know that their masters knew she thought of running away but she didn't run. But suddenly a voice came in the hall.

"Without us, you are asking about our strawberry..." It was Alvin's voice.

"That's not fair." This time it was Kevin. Both came into the hall wearing black suits. They both are looking hot and handsome.

 They both are looking hot and handsome