Chapter-53

[Author's POV]

"ANSWER ME, ALVIN! HOW CAN YOU DO THIS TO HER?" Sean was shouting on his face in anger as he was not in his control right now.

The others were standing there doing nothing as they were all also angry at him for breaking the most important promise they had made to their wife.

The promise to not touch her without her will...

But today their own brother broke the promise, who also loves her as they all do. They were wondering if the scenario they saw in the morning was true or not.

[Flashback]

Raimon and Kevin came into the dining room to have their breakfast. They both were at their regular time in the morning. They firstly expected to see their wife, but there were only maids.

"Where is Sara?" Raimon asked them as both the maids bowed and replied to him.

"Ma'am, has not come yet, master Raimon." They replied to him, making him think about it more as he knows that Sara always wakes up at her time and it is 9 in the morning and still, she is not up yet.

Seeing his thoughtful expression, Kevin put a hand on his shoulder catching his attention.

"Nothing to worry about, Raimon. She was awake in the last night to the late. Maybe that's why she had not woken up yet." Raimon thought about his words and found them true.

"Okay, so let's wait for them." Kevin agreed with him to wait for Sara to have their breakfast.

They both told the maids to tell them when she wakes up to call them back for the breakfast. Till that time, they did some of their work.

The others also came downstairs after getting ready. Getting caught up in their own work they did not realize that it was past 10 in the morning and still Sara did not come.

Leon then noticed how late it was and Sara had not come yet. Now, he was getting worried about her.

"Why is she still not up yet?" Leon mumbled, catching others' attention to him. They all saw the time to see it was late now.

"I think we should check now." Sean spoke as others agreed with him.

They all came all the way to Alvin and Sara's shared room. They firstly knock on the door slowly.

"Rose..." Leon called her name but he got no response from inside.

"Sara..." Again, Raimon called her, but he got no response, too.

Now, they were getting serious and worried, thinking what if something had happened to her. Even Alvin was not answering, nor was he in the gym today morning, unlike every day.

Now they did not care and directly opened the door without caring about any consequences.

However, the scenario inside the room shocked them to the deepest core of their heart and the fear was also there.

The only fear of losing her...

Inside Alvin's room, on his bed, Sara and Alvin were sleeping on the bed while Alvin was lying on his stomach all shirtless while his one hand was wrapped around Sara's waist who was lying just beside him.

But her condition was not good...

Her beautiful hairs were all mess scattered on the pillow, her beautiful slender neck was covered with bite marks and dark purple hickeys, her lips were slightly bruised and not to forget her eyes which were fluffy like she cried.