V - Reason for Coldness

"Fridays." Dinah teased, looking at Camila who just looked at her before looking back out the window.

"What?" Dinah asked while Camila remained silent. Her eyes occupied towards the open field.

"Nothing." Camila whispered, before looking at the time.

"Well, that's it for today guys. Have a nice weekend. Remember, The sports meet is in 2 weeks!" The teacher announced.

"You better come and watch my game Walz." The volleyball player said, while Camila gave her a small smile.

"I wouldn't miss it for the world." Camila said, before standing up.

The two made their way outside the classroom, until Dinah was stopped by Normani who was smiling at the brunette and the Polynesian.

"Mani." Dinah smiled, while Normani held her arm panting.

"Hey, give me a second." The woman said before she tried to catch her breath.

"1, 2, 3." Dinah teased, earning slap on the arm.

"What's up?"

"Coach Hudson says you'll be practicing during Wednesdays to Fridays." Normani said while Dinah furrowed her eyebrows.

"Hang on, What happened to the schedule?" Dinah asked.

"Since the game's nearing, we needed to focus more, so they've decided it like that." Normani said, while Dinah nodded.

"Please announce it to your team. Also, Coach Hudson is expecting all of you at the Volleyball court. Your jerseys came, and you'll be using it for today." Normani informed.

"Oh, okay." Dinah chuckled shyly.

"I'll see you later." Normani smiled, while Dinah blushed.

"Take care." Dinah smiled.

"You too. You as well Camila." Normani said while Camila gave her a small smile.

Normani was no stranger to Camila, the woman was one of the candidates for students with highest extracurricular points. Imagine being a Dancer, an Athlete, and a choir singer at the same time.

Aside from that, Normani was also Lauren's best friend. Whenever Lauren is busy being all over Camila, the woman rescues the brunette by pulling Lauren away from her.

"What was that blush?" Camila teased while Dinah quickly turned away.

"What the hell are you talking about?" Dinah said.

"Mhm, Spill the tea Hansen." Camila chuckled.

"Fine. Unlike you, I'm very honest with my feelings. I like Mani, okay? We've been talking for weeks now." Dinah said shyly.

"Aww China!" Camila cooed, hugging her best friend. While they continued to walk down the school corridors.

"Alright. I spilled my tea, now tell me. You've been so occupied since this morning, what's up?" Dinah grinned.

"Excited to see Lauren?" Dinah teased again, while Camila shook her head.

"Oh please, you just admitted you like her...as Three." The Polynesian teased, while Camila bit her lip.

"Well..."

"Seriously Walz? You're leading the poor g-"

"No, it's not that." Camila said.

"Then what?"

"Remember when I told you about Lauren giving me roses 3 Fridays ago?" Camila said, while Dinah nodded.