XXV - Intentions

"Could we drop by home? I forgot something." Camila asked hesitantly, sitting on the passenger side of Lauren's car.

"Of course." Lauren nodded.

"Besides, I'm sure Uncle Ale misses me." Lauren teased, making Camila chuckle.

Lauren had been very close with her father, and Camila was close with Lauren's dad as well. In fact, Michael even calls her Camz from time to time. Clara and Sinuhe on the other hand were instant best friends, while their siblings get along pretty well too.

Both families formally met when they gave both girls the talk. With Lauren's special condition, it was important to give both girls their insights and warnings. They definitely made a point about teenage pregnancy, the struggles of raising a child, and even the hardships of not finishing College.

Camila let out a chuckle, remembering how pale Lauren was when Alejandro looked at her with emotionless eyes.

"Why are you chuckling?" Lauren asked.

"I just remembered how pale you were, during the talk." Camila giggled, while Lauren blushed.

"It wasn't easy to say it!" Lauren defended.

"And Uncle Alejandro was looking at me, as if I was a different person." Lauren added.

"It turned out he was just scared we did something." Lauren chuckled.

"He's just scared. He trusts you Lo, but apparently upon finding out about your condition he feared he might've trusted you too much that you'd already taken my innocence." Camila giggled, reaching for Lauren's hand.

"God, if you only knew how much of warnings and homily I got from my parents after that specific meeting." Lauren smiled, intertwining their hands.

"It's not like we're already did it, or something. It's too soon for that, they have to wait until we're years older, or maybe married." Lauren rolled her eyes.

"I wonder how they'll be with grandchilds." Lauren smiled, bringing the back of Camila's

Camila bit her lip, a smile forming. Lauren wasn't with her for that, rather she was with Camila for a different purpose. Lauren glanced at her peripheral view, noticing a light tint of red on Camila's cheeks.

"What?" Camila asked, noticing Lauren was looking at her.

"You're blushing." Lauren smiled.

"You practically revealed your intentions of dating me, who wouldn't?" Camila smiled.

"Hmm?" Lauren hummed.

"You mentioned marriage." Camila shyly whispered.

"Of course I did. You're not just a High School romance, you are the High School romance turned to lifetime romance." Lauren winked.

"The things you make my heart feel Jauregui." Camila bit her lip before she leaned in and kissed Lauren's cheeks.

"Baby, you make me feel the same things." Lauren replied.

"God Lauren, stop being too adorable." Camila whined.

"I can't help it, I'm naturally adorable." Lauren winked.

"Okay, the mood is ruined." Camila teased, making the raven laugh as she slowed down and parked outside the Cabello household.

"Hang on, stay seated love." Lauren requested as she took off her seat belt, getting out the car and rushing towards Camila's side.

"This woman will be the death of me." Camila whispered, being greeted by a smiley Lauren as she got the car.

"Oh, Hey." Alejandro smiled, pulling a huge sack of whatever it was, as he got out of the house.