X - Shut up

Lauren went and walked away, deep down she was trying to mask the feeling of disappointment. She wanted Camila to miss the ball, she was confident that the brunette would miss it. No one was able to hit her signature pitch, not until Camila.

"You were taking it easy on me." Camila said, while Lauren found herself looking back at Camila and lying.

"Well, I didn't want you to lose." Lauren lied, while Camila chuckled.

"If that's the case. Let's do it again." Camila said, while Lauren nodded. She was going to give this her all, and Camila will definitely miss this pitch.

"Game." Camila said, while Lauren focused on the brunette. She then did her signature pitch, but this time exherting more force and effort. Lauren let out a smirk when Camila swung a little too early.

"What the..." Lauren muttered when the brunette's swing made contact with the ball, this time the ball went flying accross the field, with Lauren still surprised.

"You secretly know softball don't you?" Lauren laughed, trying to hide her bitterness.

"No fair, I told you not to take it easy." Camila groaned, while Lauren laughed again.

"I'm sorry, I was skeptical." Lauren lied once more, this time Camila looked around, spotting a ball on the field and picking it up.

"One more time. Don't take it easy on me." Camila said, while Lauren chuckled.

"Do you really wanna do this again? You already have two outs Camila." Lauren said, while Camila nodded.

"That's because you were taking it easy on me." Camila commented, while Lauren chuckled.

"Alright, fine. Last one." Lauren said.

"Camila!" Both girls turned towards the voice. Lauren instantly gripped on the ball a little too hard, while Shawn waved at Camila.

"I'll wait for you!" Shawn yelled, while Camila waved and nodded.

"You should go, You already hitted two." Lauren insisted, while Camila shook her head.

"No, I want to experience how it feels to have the Lauren Jauregui, pitching for me." Camila said.

"Last one. Again, you can skip the consequences." Lauren said, biting her cheek. She knew Camila was a woman of her words, and would not go back on her words.

"No, a deal is a deal." Camila said.

"Bring it on." Camila said, while Lauren bit her lip. She needed to make Camila miss the shot, she has to make Camila miss.

"Go." Camila said, without any warning Lauren went in and threw the ball, her annoyance and anger present. The ball was coming to Camila quickly, and Lauren couldn't help but just chuckle. There is no way Camila would be able to hit it, until.

"Catch it!" Camila grinned after she successfully hitted the ball, and Lauren was left dumbfounded. Her hands subconsciously catching the ball. She couldn't believe it, she had three tries and all of them were hit.

"Well then. I guess that makes the deal." Camila smirked, while Lauren nodded.

"You could've just told me." Lauren said, her voice hinting a disappointed tone.

"Deal's a deal Lauren." Camila chuckled.

"It is." Lauren said, before turning around.

"Where the hell are you going?" Camila asked, while Lauren shook her head.

"I just want to enjoy the night." Lauren lied, trying to hide her quivering voice.

"Lauren." Camila called while the raven shook her head.