IV - The Crush and The Admirer

"Hello occupied mind."

Camila was sitting on the chair, her arms in front of her as she watched the view from the window. Upon hearing the familiar voice, Camila quickly shook her head and looked up.

"Ally!" Camila giggled, standing and jumping on the smaller woman.

"I missed you!" Camila added, while the woman shook her head trying to hold Camila.

"I missed you to Mila." Ally chuckled.

"What are you doing here on a Thursday?" Camila asked, biting her lip.

"I had no classes from Thursday to Sunday, so I decided I wanna visit you and Dinah." Ally chuckled.

"At school?" Camila pouted.

"Yes, so I could bring you this." Ally smiled handing Camila a box of something.

"Cookies?" Camila asked dreamily, when Ally nodded the brunette quickly pulled Ally in a hug and a kiss on the head.

"I love you much Als." Camila pouted, while Ally chuckled at her.

"What about you, what are you doing here?" Ally asked the brunette as she referred to the detention room.

"I had free period because our Teacher's absent. The Library's an option but I prefer this silence." Camila chuckled as she looked around the room.

"So, I heard about your admirer." Ally teased.

"Admirer?" Ally nodded with a sheepish grin.

"Ms. Detention Friday." Ally chuckled.

"Oh, Lauren." Camila chuckled softly.

"So that's her name." Ally winked.

"Is she coming tomorrow?" Ally asked, planning something.

"I don't know, it depends if she gets detention tomorrow." Camila laughed.

"How about last friday?"

"She didn't come last friday, but Ms. Amber told me she was supposed to be in detention." Camila whispered.

"Aw! Maybe she got caught up in something." Ally frowned.

"That's kind of sad, you're alone on a friday." This time, Camila shook her head.

"No, I had a new student who came in detention that Friday. Shawn Mendes, from the basketball team." Camila said, while Ally raised her eyebrow.

"What?"

"Why is it that you know him very well?"

"I don't, he was just ranting all those details to me." Camila chuckled.

"So, Lauren?" Ally grinned.

"Yeah, Lauren's her name." Camila said.

"If that's the case, where is she now?" Ally asked.

"I don't know." Camila chuckled.

"Am I supposed to know that?" Camila asked, raising her eyebrow.

"I mean, she's your girlfriend. You have t-"

"She's not!" Camila whined.

"Alright fine, I'll stop." Ally chuckled.

"Let's go and find Dinah." Ally said, following Camila.

"She's out by the field. She has practice." Camila said, while Ally nodded and opened the door, as soon as Camila stepped out the door they heard loud noises and an ear piercing yell.