XXI - Purple

"Hi Lauren."

"Hello." Lauren smiled, greeting the student back.

"Were you in Mr. Levi's Art Class years ago?" The woman asked, while Lauren nodded as she took a sip of her smoothie.

"He showed us your group's video presentation for the film making one." The student giggled, making Lauren, Keana, Vero, choke at the same time, with Normani laughing.

"Excuse me...what's your name again?" Keana asked.

"Lei."

"Excuse me Lei, may I ask which video?" Keana asked once again.

"The Music video one." Lei smiled shyly.

"Oh, Cruise?" Vero asked, while the woman asked.

"Cruise?" Camila asked, looking at Lauren.

"When we had Art Class with Mr. Levi, one of our activities were film making. The assigned ones for us were a movie parody teaser, and well a music video." Lauren said shyly.

"God, I love that teaser. Cracks me up every time." Normani laughed

"You were very pretty in that music video." Lei whispered shyly, making Lauren chuckle.

"Thank you, but I'm not." Lauren replied.

"Did Mr. Levi show you the teaser?" Vero asked, kind of nervous.

"He said he wanted to, but he lost a copy of it." Lei said.

"Yes!" Keana yelled, jumping as she took everyone by surprise.

"Uh, sorry." The woman apologized, before she took a sip of her smoothie. Lei was about to say something again, when another student called her, making her bid goodbye from the group.

"Cruise huh?" Camila raised her brow, looking at her girlfriend. Keana, Vero, and Normani looked at each other before nodding and smiling.

"Baby you a song and you make m-." Lauren's voice echoed in one of the trio's phone.

"Fuck no!" Lauren exclaimed, quickly looking at the trio. When her eyes landed on Vero, the woman had the phone.

"You're so dead Veronica." Lauren growled, handing Camila her smoothie.

"I'll be back beautiful." She smiled innocently before she started ti run after Vero towards the Softball field.

"That was a decoy." Keana laughed before handing her phone to Camila.

-
"Hi." Lauren smiled, panting happily as she met the brunette by the school lounge.

"You're sweating hard." Camila chuckled, grabbing the tissue from her smoothie and wiping Lauren's face.

"Damn, I'm falling hard." Lauren winked, earning a blush from Camila. A few seconds had passed, before they heard a faint voice.

"Baby you're a song and you make me wanna roll my windows down, and cruise." Dinah sang from behind Camila, making Lauren turn to her, with Camila giggling. Within a millisecond, Keana raised a speaker with the same song playing.

"Down a back road blowin' stop signs through the middle,
Every little farm town with you."  Normani sang along, while Lauren looked at her with a glare. The raven was about to chase her friends when Camila pulled her back by the hand.

"In this brand new Chevy with a lift kit." Camila sang, making Lauren turn to her with her jaw down.

"Would look a hell lot better with you up in it." Camila sang, winking at the raven, who gasped an blushed.