XVII - Too Much

"Hi Lauren!" Ashlyn greeted once she saw Lauren inside the museum, with Camila beside her.

"Cabello." Ashlyn muttered, while Camila looked at her.

"Camila, her name's Camila." Lauren corrected.

"Yeah, sure whatever." Ashlyn rolled her eyes, her hands making it's way towards Lauren's arms.

"Babe, let's check that one out." Camila said, pulling Lauren away before Ashlyn could hold her girlfriend.

"You know, you could just say Lauren's your girlfriend." Dinah whispered when Camila and Lauren past by them.

"She knows but wouldn't budge." Camila shook her head.

"Mila!" Clark greeted once Camila went out the museum. The brunette was holding Lauren's hand, they were playfully bantering about something.

"Let's go, Ms. Amber needs you." Before Camila could introduce him, Clark pried her away from Lauren.

"Hey!" Lauren exclaimed when Camila was pulled from her hold. The raven was supposed to chase after her girlfriend, when a the other students went out the museum and practically blocked her. Camila was about to turn to Lauren when Clark pulled her faster.

It was already 6 pm, and is turning dark

"Calm down." Dinah smiled, pulling Lauren with her towards the stadium.

"Who the hell is he?" Lauren growled in annoyance.

"He's our classmate, he's nice." Dinah said.

"I don't care if he is, he fucking pulled Camila away from my hold! We were talking!" Lauren fumed.

"What the hell Clark!" Camila scolded once she entered the alley.

I'm sorry I had to pry you earlier than expected." Clark apologized.

"We were talking about something important!" Camila added, she was definitely pissed.

"I'm sorry okay, just come with me." Clark said, as they entered an unfamiliar place.

"Camila!" Julia greeted once she saw Camila and Clark.

"What's happening?"

"Remember the song we wrote last february?" Julia asked.

"What song?" Camila was confused.

"For JP." Camila nodded.

"Well, Ms. Amber has requested a song performance, and I thought maybe we should sing together." Julia smiled.

"I already thought of the beat, and you're an incredible songwriter. I'm sure we can write a song within half an hour." Julia said.

"Juls, I can help you write but not singing." Camila refused.

"Mila! You have a great voice, plus it'll be fun!"

"Juls, you know how I am with crowds." Camila shook her head.

"Come on! It'll be fun, also you-"

"Look!" Hailee whispered, pointing at the students entering the resort.

Lauren had a serious face on, and Ashlyn, along with her fellow cheerleaders were circling around her. Ashlyn was caressing her arm from time to time.

"You can slap it in their faces that she's yours." Julia suggested, handing Camila a pen and a notebook.

"We have 30 minutes, let's rewrite some verses." Julia added.