XIX - Fall

Camila found herself pacing back and forth their house living room with Dinah, Ally, and Normani watching her from the couch. She had been wrecking her brain since Dinah's birthday for birthday gifts.

"How about a watch?"

"Dj, she doesn't wear watches." Normani chuckled.

"Flowers?"

"They'd wither."

"Not unless she puts it on a vase?" Ally countered.

"It would still wither Als." Camila frowned.

"A necklace?" Normani asked, while Camila shook her head.

"She feels anxious."

"Give yourself to her then." Dinah said casually, while Ally's eyes widened before she slapped the Polynesian's arm.

"What?" Dinah hissed, as the eldest continued to glare at her.

"Why on earth would you suggest that! It's too early!" Ally exclaimed.

"What are you even talking about? I was saying Walz can wrap herself up in a box and be the gift!" Dinah explained before the realization hit her.

Ally on the other hand had her eyes wide before she tried to stand up from the couch, not with Dinah pulling her with a smirk.

"Allysin. You're going to hell for thinking like that." Dinah began teasing.

"I wasn't thinking anything!" Ally defended, trying to get out of Dinah's grip.

"My my Allysin." Normani smirked as well.

"Guys." Camila whined.

"You could give her a journal to write on, or maybe a book." Vero buts in, walking inside the Cabello household.

"How did you even get in?" Camila asked surprised.

"Took Lauren's spare key in her car." Vero grinned.

"So that's where I left it." Camila muttered.

"Allysin being the baddie." Dinah grinned with a tease, following Ally towards the Cabello's kitchen.

"Kids." Camila groaned.

"What're you doing tonight? Like at 6 pm-ish." Vero asked.

"Thinking of a gift?" Camila mumbled.

"Vero?" Camila asked, while the woman looked at her.

"You mentioned a book...does Lauren read?"

"She has eyes Mila, of course she c-Hey!" Vero exclaimed rubbing her arm while the brunette glared.

"Sorry. But yeah, she reads and writes." The woman mumbled.

"It's already 5:30, and I still have no idea what to give her!" Camila groaned.

"I like these cookies." Dinah smiled, emerging from the kitchen with cookies in her hands.

"Oh no." Camila shook her head when she saw the packet.

"What?"

"Those are Sofi's cookies!" Camila exclaimed, while Keana and Dinah looked at each other.

"My mom baked it for her to take on the road to visit my grandparents!" Camila added, shaking her head as she stomped towards Dinah.

"Not you two too!" Camila groaned, seeing Normani and Ally eating.

"Relax, I can bake her some more." Ally said, while Camila sighed.

"Guys, please. I'm still on a crisis about gift giving for my girlfriend. You're all here to help, not to add more crisis." Camila frowned, while the four smiled at her.